Chapter 11

Day 45
(( Back to your POV btw))
"Lalala," I sang skipping through the hallways, bags in my hand.
"Well, someone's in a good mood," Hanji said, stopping me. 
"WE GET TO GO HOME TODAY, OF COURSE, I'M EXCITED!"
"OK THEN! Let's go bring our new babies home!!!" Hanji exclaimed.
We both grabbed our bags and started skipping again.
<<Levi POV>>
I got up and rubbed my eyes to clear my vision (A/N: I don't know the exact phrase ok).  I looked around and saw white all over.
"Infirmary," my mind told me.
As I continued to look around saw nobody around. My left arm was wrapped up and my right had an IV connected to it. I disconnected my IV and got up. 
My legs were a bit shaky but it was fine, I've been through worse. I was about to exit but a nurse came in.
"Oh, Corporal Levi!" She said. "You can't be out of bed yet! You just got up!"
"Tch," I told her. "I'm the Corporal, I can leave when I want," I said continuing to walk out. 
Now, where's (Y/N)?

<<Your POV>>
I rode fast to HQ, letting the wind flow through my hair. I couldn't wait to see Levi-nii and tell him how there were no casualties in this expedition. 
"Corporal Ackerman! Slow down!" Erwin said.
"Yeah, yeah," I said slowing down when I got into the stables. 
I put (H/N) in his stable place and ran inside.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh," I said feeling the feeling of home. 
I went to my room and changed into my sweatpants and sweatshirt. I brushed my hair and put it into a messy bun. 
I then went to the infirmary to go see nii-chan and heard voices. I then heard a  'tch'. I quickly entered the room to see a sight.
"LEVI?"

Hey guys! Thanks for waiting more than a month. I've been trying to fix Wattpad for a while and now it finally works. After it was fixed, I was too busy to write. Also, season 3 finally came out sooooooooo YAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAA.
Ok, I'm done. Love to you all! ❤❤❤
**Written on a computer, posted on a phone sorry**
Word count: 372 Words (Sorry its short)

 Love to you all! ❤❤❤**Written on a computer, posted on a phone sorry**Word count: 372 Words (Sorry its short)