Chapter 9

Vocab:

(Y/N): Your Name

(A/N): Author's Note

Day 16

Today was moving day. Today, I would finally get to see Levi for the first time in two weeks and two days.

My squad plus Hanji's squad worked all day to make Levi's office and bedroom spotless. Not a speck of anything was found. In the end, the room smelled like Windex and Lavender Febreze (A/N: I know there wasn't Windex and Febreze back then, but eh IDC), what Levi smells like every day anyway.

It was strange being in Levi-Nii's room without him being there. I could just sense his presence there without him being there.

I put on my uniform to go train to beat some time.

I started up the titan dummies one by one. I didn't go as hard as I usually would because their dummies and they're fake things.

I finished and wiped the sweat from my forehead.

"HOLY MOTHER OF TITANS!" Screamed someone.

Hanji.

"Jesus, Hanji! What!?" I asked her. She almost never screamed 'mother of Titans'.

"Well... I timed you to see how much rehab helped you in training, and, hun, you were 0.03 away from beating the one and only Levi."

"Thanks, Titan Mommy. You just stalked me."

"Well, I tried to come tell you that Shorty #1 is here... but I guess you don't care..."

"What the heck, Hanji! You should've said so before! Let's go!"

Levi's POV (A/N: Oh I bet you didn't see this coming):

Darkness

That's all I see

I don't know what got me here.

All I remember is...

Oh god, (Y/N).

She's... withering away... in her room.

As soon as I get out of here, I can go see her.

But the question is how?

How can I get out and see her?

"How do I get out?" I said out into the darkness.

Just as I said that I was 'transported'.

I was on a boat. That boat was on a body of water.

There was an island. I needed to get onto that island. I can survive.

I started using my hands to row. I wasn't moving.

"Tch. How does this work?"

All of a sudden, a rope appeared on my boat. I looked up and found people on the island.

Not just any people.

Tears came to my eyes.

"Oiii! LEVI!!!"

"LONG TIME NO SEE, LEVI-NII!"

"HI BABY!"

Isabel, Farlan, and my mom, and my dad.

"We're going to pull you in now, 'k Levi-nii?"

I nodded in excitement, crying that I would be reunited with both of my families.

Just as that full excitement hit me, the boat tipped over and I fell into my bed in my house.

My old house.

My house in the Underground.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Levi? It's me, (Y/N)," I said entering his bedroom.

I read a book that said people could hear you while in comas, so I decided to try it on Levi.

Levi was connected to more machines that I could count. He was so pale and unrecognizable that I wouldn't have known it was him.

"Well..." I walked over to his bedside and pulled his favorite blue chair next to his bed, sitting in it. Dang, it smelt like lavender Febreze. "I got my cast off finally, and I'm back to doing missions... and paperwork... and a lot of other things."

I paused, thinking what else I could say to him. I listened to the beeping sound of the machines.

"It's funny. I haven't seen you in almost a month, and I literally have nothing to say to you."

"Oh, I almost beat your record of slicing titan dummy napes."

I sighed. Nothing looked the same.

Nothing except his hand.

I grabbed it, feeling no warmth coming from it.

"Dang, Levi. You're so cold." I said, grabbing it. I started to rub his hand between my two hands, just like he would do when we were younger in the Underground.

--Flashback--

"Levi! Look! Snow from Above!" I said to him.

"Tch. It's cold."

"Come on! Let's go play!"

Levi and I played- well, just me- in the snow. It was great, although now realizing it's only 1/4 of an inch.

When we went inside, only I had the effect of the cold.

"Leviiiiiiiii, it's so coldddddddddd," I stated.

"Tch, weak brat," he replied. "Give me your hands."

I did as I was told, giving him my hands. He rubbed them with his hands, giving me warmth.

"Better?" He asked.

I nodded.

We ended that day with cups of rare tea.

--Flashback end--

"Dang, oni. I never knew I would actually miss someone this much." I laid down on his chest, hearing his heart.

"Hey, guess what? People think you're dead, but I know you're not dead. That's because I can feel your heartbeat. So you, Mr. Rivaille Ackerman stay not dead, okay?"

I just listened to the sound of his heartbeat, falling asleep for the first time in a while, feeling safe and secure that my brother is alive.

In case you're wondering why "Rivaille" is there:

Rivaille is French, and in case you didn't know, Levi's nationality is French.

It has French pronunciation so the "aille" part is pronounced just like the "i" in "Levi". It's just about identical to "Levi", basically.

So in my little world, Levi's full name is 'Rivaille "Levi" Ackerman'.

And there you have it! Also, thanks for 88 reads. Here I am, fangirling over 88 reads while other people have 220K reads but eh its fine. Also, is 'oni' with two' i's or one?

We've seen Levi as a Disney Princess, now it's Eren is a Disney Princess hehehheheh

Word Count: 972 Words (Look at that Author-chan has made longer chapters whopdydoo)