Chapter 10

I don't feel like doing Vocab so just look in old chapters if you forgot😂
Day 30
One month ago, I lost my brother to the female titan. A month ago, we we're forced into a expedition. Now, we're forced into another one.
"Come on, (Y/N)! It'll be safer this time . We're just trying to capture titans,"Hanji said.
"No," I bluntly said.
My squad was behind her.
"In all due respect, Corporal... I mean (Y/N), we haven't been on an expedition in a while," Mikasa said.
"Yeah! Come on, please?" Sasha asked.
I sighed. "Fine... we can go."
My whole squad lit up and rushed out. I looked at Hanji.
"I promise you, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!" She said.
She rushed out of my office before I could say anything.
I grabbed my cape and went to the stables to get my new horse, (h/n). I joined my squad in the formation and waited for the call to go.
There were many people watching us. Some were yelling at us hateful words. We were trained to ignore it during training.
But there was a group of kids, looking up at us. One had raven hair, another had orange hair, and the third had blonde.
"Look! It's the Survey Corps! Their so cool!"
"I wanna be with them when I grow up!"
"They saved us!"
I smiled at them and gave them a little wave. Their smiles lit up 2000000% as they waved back at me.
"Hi Captain (Y/N)!" The raven haired kid said.
I waved one last time and looked forwards. They were so cute!
"ONWARDS WE GOOOO!" Hanji screamed.
Everyone followed her into the outside.
We rode into the open and looked for an abnormal titan, or just a regular titan.
"Keep your eyes open and avoid fighting, 'k squad?" I asked.
"Yes ma'am!" They all said.
Suddenly, we heard a scream from Hanji.
"COME TO MAMA!" She screamed. She was way to close to an abnormal, chasing her.
"Hanji you dumbass," I said, going to go save her.
My squad followed me to Hanji, where she was running away. I galloped next to her.
"Need any help?" I asked her.
"She tossed me a net. "CAPTURE IT!" She screamed
"3DMDG time!" I told my squad.
We each grabbed onto a side of the net and transferred into the air. We went in top of the titan and let go, causing the net to capture the titan, whereas they couldn't move.
My whole squad was smiling.
"Good job guys!" I said
We went back on the horses, going to our outside HQ. Tomorrow, we would have to do that again.
I can't wait to tell Levi what happened.

Levi POV:
I'm still stuck in this darkness, needing someone to save me.
Haha, that makes me sound so weak. I need someone to save me, when I'm Humanity's Strongest.
It's weird though. People talk to me, and I get transported to a new place.
When (Y/N) talks to me, it's our old house.
When Hanji talks to me, it's her lab.
When Erwin talks to me, it's mess hall.
I just wanna get out.
"Damn it! Let me out of here!"
Ding
All of a sudden, a light appeared. I walked towards it, and all of a sudden, there was no darkness.
There was beeping.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for 100 reads! I haven't updated in a while because my computer is lost, and my phone won't let me use Wattpad, and I just found my IPad. I also hurt my wrist so it's hard to type. Anyway, school is almost over so I can try to update more often.
Also, I love Shawn Mendes. We're dating but if you ask him, he'll say no. We're keeping it quiet.
Anyways, thanks again! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Oh, and sorry that this is a short chapter. I'm at a writers block.
Word count: 657 Words