Chapter 2

Vocabidido:

(Y/N)= Your Name

(A/N)= Author Note

(F/C)= Favorite Color

(F/P)= Favorite Pijamas

(H/N)= Horse Name (A/N) Name it Jean and I'll love you forever and ever)

3 Years Later

Levi-Nii and I were both promoted to Captains. We both had our own Squads, Squad Levi and Squad (Y/N).

My squad consisted of Sasha Blouse, Mikasa Ackerman (Who I later learned was my cousin. Yay for family!), Kista Lenz, and Yimir.

We both had never been the same since Farlan-Nii and Isabel-Nee died. Levi became more monotone and smiled rarely. I smiled on the outside, but on the inside was dead.

I had turned 16 but only Levi knew. Other's thought I was 18 years old. I finally had a growth spurt and was taller than Levi.

I was sleeping when Levi-nii walked in on me. Sirens roared in the air.

"(Y/N). Wake up. The Titans have breached again," Levi said.

I jumped out of bed, rushing to get my MDG on in time.

Levi looked at me with a weird look, but then just let it go and ran away. I followed after him, finding my entire squad already dressed.

"Um...." Mikasa started. "Why are you still in your pajamas Corporal (Y/N)?"

I looked down and saw my (F/C)(F/P) on. I gave a little giggle.

"Well then... er... let's go fight some titans!"

My Squad went on our horses and took off. My horse suddenly went to a stop when I saw Levi on his strong, black pony in front of my horse, preventing me from moving on.

"Hey (Y/N)?"

"Yeah, Levi-Nii?"

"Stay alive, okay?"

I gave a quick nod and went on with my squad.

--TIME SKIPADADO BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING TO DOOOOO--

Tears strolled down my cheek as I saw my fellow soldiers die. I had separated from my squad. I was down to a broken blade and a small amount of gas.

BAM

I flew away from my horse as I saw blood gushing out of its mouth.

"(H/N)!" I screamed after it

I used the last bit of gas, and fell right into an alleyway, right in front of a titan.

In its hand, I saw one of my good friends, Hannah Velera (A/N: Idk... that was the first last name that I typed when I let my hands work instead of my brain).

"Hannah!" I screamed after her. "NO!"

The titan put her in his (or her) mouth and swallowed her whole before she could even say anything.

I was so shocked to even do anything.

The titan started walking towards me, with its smile "so beautiful" (quote Hanji).

"This is it," I thought. "Goodbye squad. Goodbye Hanji. Goodbye Levi-Nii. See you soon, Isabel and Farlan."

I closed my eyes as I felt the titan pick me up and close its grasp close on me. I could hear something pop. Did it matter though? No, because all my pain would be going away anyway. I would be joining my dead friends and parents soon. Yay for me!

All of a sudden, the titan's grip on me lessened and I fell down in someone's arms.

I looked up and saw Levi.

Tears filled my eyes, with both anger and happiness.

"Levi..."

"Tch... brat. You said you wouldn't die."

I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. I cried and cried while Levi held me.

"Tch... let's get out."

Levi put me on his horse, excuse me PONY, and went to the wall. He used his MDG and led me over the wall. Over the titan infested, bloody area. He put me on his back and carried me to headquarters.

A/N: Well, that's chapter 2. And, well, I don't know what to say. I tired :/

Here's a GIF of Levi and a horse b/c I like horses

Word Count: 654 Words