Chapter 15

--Still your POV--

Two weeks had passed since I ran away from the wall and since I had met Isabella. We had almost made it to the forest of big ass trees (A/N: If you don't get this, then you have a sad an depressing life or you just watched the Netflix version of SNK. Ya know sis, you should youtube 'AOT or SNK Big ass trees'. Then you'll get it.).

It was almost dark so I pulled over (H/N) and got off of it (A/N: Not gonna asume your horse's gender k bye).  Isabella followed but becuase she was so small, she jumped off. 

"Hey (Y/N)-chan," she said, tapping me rapidly . "I'm hungry."

I looked at her tiredly. She had been complaining of hunger since the morning when I cooked up a rabbit. She refused to eat it, but to keep her alive I force fed her some bits. Now, she finally complained of hunger.

"I mean, Isabella, you should have just eaten the rabbit."

"No! It was yucky and gross." 

I sighed. "Fine, lets go find some berries."

She smiled and started running away from me. 

"Ahhh, not so fast!" I yelled after her, chasing her. 

--Levi POV (A/N: Happy Late Birthday you little windex fairy princess)--

Two weeks had passed since (Y/N) ran away, leaving me stranded with Titan Princess Hanji. It was really annoying. 

(Y/N) is just a small person. She's a 16 year old portraying an 18. 

And the worst part is, nobody wants to start a search for her. They just say that she'll return with time alone. 

They don't know that I told her that she's adopted. Cadets always come up to me and ask me where my sister is.

She's not my sister.  She's the person I love. (A/N: prepare from some shit love explaining stuff k get your hot sauce cause ur gonna wanna burn ur eyes)

Ever since she's been in our family, I've loved her. The way her hair blew in the wind when we rode our ODG (A/N: one of you commented that idk the name and YOUR COMPLETELY RIGHT I don't!!11! SOS pls help **nervous laughter**) and horses. The way she smiled around everyone. Her warm hugs and they way she cared about people, even when they were the worst in the world. The way that nobody could get mad at her, no matter how hard they tried {A/N: 5 MINUTES WASTED TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE SPELLING CAN STEVE MCGARRETT STOP (Hawaii 5-0 is great im sorry)}. The way that all the people got jelous when she came up with brilliant plans. The way she reminded me to wake up and train with a hot cup of hot tea, just the way I liked it. Just the way she was perfect (A/N pt 1: IF PERFECT WHATCHA LOOKIN FOR THEN JUST STAY THE SAME pt 2: I warned you and I'm sorry for any cringe that you just expirenced)

The past time that she's left me because she was mad was TORTURE. I was just here, missing all of that. It was terrible. 

And now she's gone, and for all we know she could be all the way in titan teritory or more. 

And what's even worse is that she would never love me. I'm forever stuck in the family zone, stuck as her "nii-chan". She would never love me.

Even so, I would always love her and care for her.

So I made my mind. I decided that I would go and chase after and find her. 

Cause even if nobody was going to go after her, I would.

I always will.

Yo yo yo party peeps!! Hope you guys are doing a GREAT 2019!!! 

So here's the tea sises (plural of sis idk fam). I wrote this an planned to publish it on Levi's birthday. And then I completely forgot to publish it. And then I kept forgetting to publish it until I forgot I even wrote a new chapter until today. I woke up with the actual courage to write and I saw I had a draft. SO, I EDITED it (not really) and now I'm writing this while watching HAWAII 5-0, which is a great show btw, and you should watch it now ON NETFLIX (not sponsored I swear). And now I'm shook and I'm not going to go into it because most you don't read this or just don't care about Hawaii 5-0

So I'm going to sign out and watch Danny Williams be the bomb and NOT DIE (pls don't die danno grace needs you)

Also I appologize for any cringe or unstanning my story that this chapter cause ITS ACTUAL TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Signing off,

xIsabellax

Word count: 790 Words