Chapter 14

Previously on Levi-Nii

Once there was a girl living very happily with her mom, Kuchel, and her older brother, Levi. They both took too much care of her and love her a lot to make her feel like an angel. But suddenly one day she came to know that they were not her actual family, but she was adopted. She felt very dejected but not about being adopted but about why her "family" never told her about it.

That girl was me. I felt misplaced.

I didn't know what to do. I just couldn't be here.

So I ran. I ran far away from HQ.

I ran all the way to the walls. Far away over the walls.

Far away where nobody could find me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Levi POV-

When (Y/N) ran out, I told the soldier watching me to go chase after her. He saluted and ran after her.

I messed up. Real bad. Mom always told me to never tell her that she was adopted. Even when she died, she told me to make sure she never found out. But, we weren't in the Underground, and there were mostly no gangs chasing after her...

Crap.

I knew I was forgetting some detail about her parent's death.

(M/N) and (F/N), famous singers in the Underground. Now, just because they were famous doesn't mean they didn't do wrong.

To get famous, they had to pay Riku Sato a lot of money. Riku paid them a lot of money. They vowed to pay back. Riku said that if they didn't pay back, then they would suffer terribly.

Well, they didn't pay back, and Riku made sure that they would pay.

He hired a gang, the Black Arrow, to kill the whole (L/N) family with the reward of citizenship in the real world outside of the Undrtground. The Black Arrow clan was the one of the toughest gangs in the Underground. You did not want to mess with them. Theh were marked with their signature black bow and arrows stolen from the MP, along with their black arrow tattoo.

They did kill the family, minus one little person.

They forgot to kill (Y/N). Riku got so mad at them that he never paid them their reward. Ever since then, they have made it their life mission to find and kill (Y/N) (L/N).

That's why we changed her appearance and last name. That's why we worked hard and barely let her go out. She just thought we were overprotective, but it was just because we didn't want her to die and live a short lived life.

That's the one small detail that I forgot to tell her. That technically she's in danger.

The soldier ran back in and saluted. He then said, "Sir! Corporal (Y/N) has been reported missing!"

Crap.

-Your POV-

I'll never forget the feeling of being outside the walls for the first time. Each time I went it felt like a first.

For one, there was freedom. Freedom to do whatever you want. Freedom from people yelling. Freedom from the walls. And now, freedom from family.

And now, I was free from everyone, except titans. Which was fine. As long as I've got (H/N) and blades, I could avoid as much fighting as I could.

It was getting dark, and I was hungry. I opened up my sack and grabbed the piece of bread that I kept in case of emergencies.

Levi thought me that. He always told me, "Always keep food with you. You never know when you might need it most."

I slowly ate it. They always told us "eat slow, cause it fills you up without eating a lot." This always came in handy.

Eating in silence got me thinking. Why would they keep this from me? I did I never suspect anything? I mean, it's so obvious!

Even Kenny should have known (A/N: hmu if ur behind in season 3 and you need explanation on who Kenny is)! Kenny would have relized something and said it!

But overall, I just missed Levi. He was there for me through thick and thin. When I was sick, he wouldn't leave my side. When I was injured with even the smallest cut, he would treat it like it was the biggest deal in the world. When I was scared, he would hug me and wouldn't let me leave until I showed him a genuine, real smile. Coming to think about it, there was not one time in my life where I was not with Levi. Even that emotionless small brat cared. (A/N: now I want levi as a brother dang it)

A tap took me out of my thoughts. I grabbed my knife and stood up, holding it in frount of me for protection.

But in frount of me wasn't a great danger. It was a small girl. She was wearing a worn pink dress, but her brown hair was in two pretty french braids. Tears stained her face, and threatened to spill out of her brown eyes. I folded my knife back up, but still kept it out in case she was decieving. I mean, I know what Eren Jeager did when he was little!

"Hi little one," I said. "What's your name?"

"I'm Isabella {A/N: that's right brats. ITS MEEEEE (minus the little kid part lol)}," she told me. "I-i... my mom died. I don't... don't have any-anyone."

I put my knife back into my boot. "Well, my name is (Y/N)," I said.

When I looked at her, she kind of reminded me of when I was little. When Kenny came along and took in Levi and me. I was also wearing a (F/C) dress. I couldn't just leave her here.

"Isabella, you can stay with me..." she smiled, "IF, and only if you are well behaved and listen to me at all times. Deal?"

She shook her small head and said, "I promise, (Y/N)-Chan!"

Guess I have a companion with me now.

Hey guys! Happy holidays (and chistmas to those today!). This is my gift to you and I hope you use it well. ALSO ONE MORE DAY UNTIL LEVI'S BIRTHDAY!!
k my computer broke :) so I'm using my phone so sorry if this looks weird.
K singing off
×Isabella×

Word count: 1065 Words

Edit: ALSO FORGOT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR 1.22K READSSSS:))))))❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤