Chapter 16

--Your POV--

Isabella ran ahead of me and went to the place where we found the most berries. Levi showed me this place on one of the missions.

--FLASHBACK--

I was asleep, well trying to. This was one of the longest missions that we had to go on. We had one goal though, to discover more of the outside world. Erwin had found us a "safe" place for all of us to sleep, as long as one squad was always on the lookout. 

I heard rustling and pretended to be asleep. Hanji had a tendency to wake people up at night and try to get them to go with her to explore more. That woman had way too much energy it was crazy. 

"(N/N),(N/N)," someone said. "I know you're awake."

It was Levi. I turned my head to face him.

"What?"

"Just come with me."

"Why."

"Tch. Just come!"

I got up. Levi took my hand and dragged me. 

"Where are we goinggg????" I asked. 

"You'll see," L replied. 

After a long time of Levi dragging me, he stopped. We were in the middle of the forest.

"What? You wanted me to see more big ass trees?" I teased.

"No," Levi replied. "Just look!" 

He pointed to bushes, where there were small red stuff growing on them. They were oddly shaped but had seeds on them.

Levi took one and put it in his mouth. I stared at him.

"You wanna die?" I asked.

"Just try it. Trust me. I made Hanji try it and she's alive so eat it."

I opened my mouth and plopped the fruit in. It was sweet and sour at the same time and tasted kind of like spring. 

"This is delicious! What is it?" I asked with my mouth full.

"I don't know. Hanji said it was some sort of berry."

We spent all night eating the berries off of the bushes. It was much better than the crap they were feeding us. Every time we had a mission, we would sneak off to "the park" and just enjoy the savory taste. 

--FLASHBACK END--

"I found some!" Isabella said. 

"Great!" 

I turned my head for one second and stared out into the distance. Sure, it was no view, but this was the place where I dreamed of building a house in one day. There would be me, my lover, and two kids. Then Levi would be next door with his little family. It would just be perfect.

"(Y/N)?" I heard Isabella say. 

I turned my head towards her and saw a group of men in black pointing arrows at me. One man's hand quivered on the arrow just about to let it soar.

It all happened to fast for me to stop it. I started to run towards Isabella, trying to push her to the ground in time for it not to hit her. But I was too late. The arrow hit her. 

"(Y/N)?" Isabella asked. 

I was furious. There was no way that they would get away with this. I got my blades out, and furiously zoomed towards them.

"YOU BITCHES"

--Levi POV-- (A/N: ahh we missed our short bean levi)

There are two possible places where (Y/N) could be.

Place A: The Underground. I mean, we grew up there. Most life memories of  It's most likely the place where she would find comfort in.

Place B: "The Park". A little secret place I showed her when we were on a mission one time. She always said that when the titans were erradicated, she would move out of the walls and live there. 

I thought of my plan. Due to the titans, we now had an MP guard sign everyone in who entered and exited The Underground. So, I would head out and see if anyone that signed in or out as (Y/N) Ackerman, or (Y/N) (L/N). Or any of her albis. 

So I headed out.

I used my smallness to my advantage and snuck out as quietly as I could. I made it all the way to the kitchen until I heard a sound.

"HIYA SHORTIE!!"

I flinched.

It was Titan Mother.

"Yes, dear Hanji?"

"You're going to find (Y/N), arEN'T YOU?"

I sighed. "No. I'm buying tea."

"Idiot. I KNOW that you are. You even said it in your sleep."

"My...my what?"

"When you were sleeping, you said 'I'm going after her' and some other stuff that wasn't really important...but ANYWAYS..." She paused and pulled out more bags. "I'm coming with you!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"No...NO WAIT YES DANG IT."

I smirked. "There you go. Now goodbye!"

"Come on, Levi. Let me come with you. Yeah, she's your sister. But she's also my sister. You know that I know that she's just a kid? I knew you were lying that day when you said that she was 15. I also know that she's only 16." She took in the worry on my face. "Don't worry, though. I didn't tell anyone else. Because losing her wouldn't just kill you, it would kill me. She's also like my little sister."

"Wait but Hanji. She's not my sister," I told her.

"What?"

I told her the whole story. How my mom found her. How we took her in. Every little detail.

"This is going to sound so stupid," I started, "but the only reason I'm going after her is because I actually love her. I... I just don't want her to get hurt."

"Then come on Levi," she said. "Let's go get your girl."

Hey guys!
I'm so close to winning the bet I made with my sister so please help and share my story with others that might enjoy. I appreciate it a lot.

ON ANOTHER NOTE would you guys like an AOT sibling one shots? Kind of like you are the sibling of one of the characters and it would be different instances.

Word Count: 1,001 Words