Chapter 13

Previously on Levi-Nii

"Wait, (Y/N)..." He said.

"Yeah, L?"

"I have to tell you something I remembered while in my coma..."

I waited for him to say something.

"We're... we're not actual siblings."

---------------------------------------

Levi's POV:

"Wait...what?" (Y/N) asked.

I paused and looked at her, nodding in the process.

"How?!" She asked. "All my life, I've lived with you, and we look alike. I'm short just like you, we both have raven black hair, and we both have gray eyes!"

"Well... it's a long story..." I told her.

"Well, Levi, we have all day, or at least the rest of this day, so you better start talking."

--Flashback--

Date: (Y/B/D) (A/N: Your birthdate)

I was sitting alone on the couch, waiting for Mom to come home with money so I could go get bread for the both of us. She left the night before and didn't come back yet. We didn't want to steal just yet because business was just booming.

I heard the door open suddenly, and my mom came in quieter than usual. She came into the room with a blanket rolled up in her arms.

"Hey mom," I said to her, gesturing towards the bundle. "Did you already stop and buy bread?"

She bent down to my hight. "Levi, this is your new sister. Her name (Y/N) (L/N) according to a letter. Now, she's (Y/N) Ackerman."

I frowned. "But I don't WANT a sister!"

Mom gave me a little smack. "Oh, hush you! (A/N Who even says that anymore I'm so sorry I'm writing this living on 5 cups of coffee) She has no parents, and I found her. Now, she's ours. And even if you hate her down to your gut, you're going to love her either way."

She pulled the blanket back to reveal a small baby with little (E/C) eyes and little, puffy (H/C) hair. Yeah, I know I didn't want a little sister, but this girl was one cute sunshine here in this dismal Underground.

"Tch, fine. We can keep her," I told my mom. "But she doesn't look like us."

"Don't worry child. I have a plan already," she replied to me.

--Present day--

"We ended up spending a shit ton of money on black hair dye that permanently changed your hair color to a raven black, and some sort of injection that changed your eye color or gray, which was really hard to find by the way. So you're welcome."

"Wait..." (Y/N) said. "You're saying that I was orphaned, and never knew about my real parents and thought that Mom- sorry Kuchel, was my REAL mom when she wasn't?"

I paused and thought for a second. "Yeah, that's basically it."

"And my real parents are?" She demanded.

"(M/N) and (F/N) (L/N) (A/N: Mother and father's names). They were killed by a gang,"

"Ok," she said calmly, walking out.

Man, that took a lot.
Was it a mistake?

(Y/N) POV

How would you feel that you just learned that the people that you loved aren't actually your family? The people you lived with forever and felt open with actually didn't make you (A/N: Wth Isabella are you ok???)?

Once there was a girl living very happily with her mom, Kuchel, and her older brother, Levi. They both took too much care of her and love her a lot to make her feel like an angel. But suddenly one day she came to know that they were not her actual family, but she was adopted. She felt very dejected but not about being adopted but about why her "family" never told her about it.

That girl was me. I felt misplaced.

I didn't know what to do. I just couldn't be here.

So I ran. I ran far away from HQ.

I ran all the way to the walls. Far away over the walls.

Far away where nobody could find me.

A/N:

Hey guys! It's the long-awaited chapter (finally). I know, I know. I'm sorrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :/ .

K, so, I'll TRYY to update sooner than later k? K.