Part 31 - Struggle

So the boys are rushing to the backstage. It’s not as usual, because it’s not the time for changing clothes according to the managements. Some people there get confused, looking at each other. Even Paul, who’s standing beside me, asking what happened to the other crew.

Suddenly ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ starts playing. And the boys come out at the same time-… Oh, Lord!

I get so surprised when one by one the boys are coming out, wearing t-shirts with ‘Chandler’ on it! It’s definitely the clothes that Liam and I saw at the shopping center few days ago. I have no idea why they’re doing that. The t-shirts are white, and there’s ‘Chandler’ written as graffiti on the front side of the t-shirts.

***

Baby you light up my world like nobody else…

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed.

Elena’s still standing there awkwardly, she’s still wondering why the boys wear t-shirts with ‘Chandler’ on it.

You don’t know- oh oh! You don’t know you’re beautiful…

Oh-oh! That’s what makes you beautiful..

Everybody shouts cheerfully again as the song finished. Louis waves at the audiences, so does Liam, Niall, Harry and Zayn just smiles, tiredly a bit.

“So, everyone must be wondering why we’re wearing the same clothes.” Liam starts.

The audiences shouting randomly the reasons, guessing. They agree with Liam.

Niall says, “We all know that we didn’t do any celebration to Elena’s birthday yesterday. It was very horrible because she is our little sister. Which is why, we decided to wear these t-shirts, because we wanted to celebrate Elena’s 17th birthday!”

Elena gets very surprised. She doesn’t know that the boys still matter about her birthday. Everyone’s looking at her, shouting for joy!

“She just turned 17 two days ago.” Harry adds.

Everyone’s waving and shouting Elena’s name at her while she gets very touched even starts to cry. The boys are too kind to her. 1D family is here forever.

***

So the concert is already over and they are going back to the hotel. Tomorrow, they’re going home to London.

1D crews and Elena just arrived at their hotel rooms. Zayn, Niall and Liam are in Niall’s room to hold a twitcam. Harry is in Louis’ room and Elena is in her room. It’s like 12.38 am.

“What did you order, Harry?” Louis just came out of his bathroom and looked at Harry’s eating something.

“Cereals with milk.” He answered simply.

“Cereals what?!” Louis gets really surprised that he couldn’t believe what he just heard. He runs over to Harry and grabs the bowl. It is really cereals. “Cereals at midnight, are you pranking me or something?”

“No. What’s the matter if Harry Styles is having cereals at midnight?” He looks at Louis weirdly.

Louis still doesn’t understand with his bestfriend called Harry. Sometimes he gets very random. Well, maybe he’s just having a virus attack in his brain. Louis just gets back to his business and decides not to mind Harry’s weird business at that time.

“Hey what time is it?” Harry suddenly asked, looks around to see a clock as his mouth is still full of cereals.

Louis answers as he’s looking out for his t-shirt. “Almost 1 am.”