Part 19 - 1DFamily

“Oy, Elena!!”

She turns around and sees Niall holding loads of girls outfits piled up in front of him. She’s definitely surprised a lot and runs over to him to help.

“Whoa Niall this is a lot!”

“Yeah. These clothes are really beautiful and I want to see if it all fits on you.” He said under his breath as he’s handing Elena all of the outfits.

Elena receives the clothes with her both hands. “O-.. I get it. Okay I’ll bring this to the fitting room.”

“Whoa.. hold down. Is this-… For God’s sake, Niall?” Liam just appears and pokes his head to Niall, raising his eyebrows.

Niall just looks at him simply. “What?”

“Don’t worry! These clothes mostly don’t fit on me. They’re too pretty for me.” Elena said.

Elena’s words make Liam agrees with Niall instead. “No. Go give it all a try. Oh… I get you these ones too.”

Looks like Liam doesn’t like it if Elena is being humble again.

“Alright.” She said, throws out her breath.

So Niall and Liam are waiting outside while Elena is picking some good clothes and tries them on. There’s this really cute top and she hopes that Liam and Niall agree with her. Then after she wears the top that she chooses, she gets out of the fitting room, giving a shy look at Niall and Liam. Niall strokes his chin and thinking. So does Liam, he squints his left eye to make a decision.

“I like that.” Niall approved.

Liam is still silent, lost in his mind. “I’m not really sure with that one, Niall. I think red is too flashy for her.”

Elena can barely hear their conversation. She’s thinking too, wondering if they don’t like her choice.

“You’re right.” Niall can’t help but agree with Liam.

“Change it, Elena!” Liam said to Elena with a louder voice.

She shrugs and just obeys. She knows that Liam wouldn’t like her choice.

So after tries lots of outfits, only 4 of them that Liam and Niall like and approve. Well, their tastes on girls are not really bad. At least, those outfits don’t make Elena uncomfortable.

Then clothes for Elena are purchased, it’s time for Liam and Niall!

So, as a gentleman, Liam brings up Elena’s new clothes. Liam is being a really daddy role here. He’s being so mature and wise. Yet is still kiddingly absurd.

They three are inside of a shopping center but still, so many girls are taking their pictures. Elena feels uncomfortable again. Looks like it needs more time to adapt with this condition for her.

On their way to the men’s clothes section, Liam smiles to some of the cameras, while Niall is secretly noticing that Elena is really not good with all the flashes. He reaches her hand immediately and holds it. He doesn’t know if this works or not, he’s just being a good big brother for Elena. He doesn’t want to be just another little brother for the lads, who’s always being protected the most. Niall wants to protect someone too.

Finally they arrive, Liam and Niall start to take a look at the clothes that they’re interested with. Men’s section, doesn’t mean that there’s no girl here hanging around. Some girls are there too, maybe with their boyfriends. Elena just takes a look at some boys’ clothes near her.

“Elena, look!”

She turns to Liam who’s looking at something interesting.

“Come here, look at this!”

She walks up to him and looks at what he’s looking at immediately.

“Look. This t-shirt has your last name on it. It’s pretty marvelous that it’s graffitied. Hey, it’s not only one, it’s ALL in a row.”

She chuckles. “I didn’t even know that ‘graffitied’ is a word.”

“What does your last name mean, by the way?” He wondered.

“I don’t know… honestly I don’t know. The orphanage already gave me that last name since I was found. Why?”

He squints his left eye again, looks like he’s figuring something out.

“No, Liam. It can’t be. The orphanage is really far from here. Besides, there are lots of people on earth who have ‘Chandler’ as their last names.”

“Well, nobody knows. This is really attractive, I’ll definitely buy this one.”

Elena laughs. “Liam it’s got my last name on it. Ahahha.”

“But I like the mix of the colours. I think the lads should buy these too and we could wear them at the same time.” He winks at Elena as he rises up his right thumb. “The Chandlers!”

Elena laughs again. The way Liam said those words really make Elena think that Liam, Niall, Louis, Harry and Zayn are really a part of her family now.

[to be continued]