Bright & Rome

Master and his butler

The Kasitkorn Estate stood tall and silent, its walls a testament to generations of wealth and power. Bright Kasitkorn, the current master of the estate, was a man of undeniable presence. His sharp features, cold gaze, and impeccable posture made him the center of every room he walked into. Command came naturally to him, not only because of his lineage but because of the confidence that exuded from him in every gesture.

Rome Thanapat Pornprom, the butler who had served the Kasitkorn family for years, moved through the estate with quiet precision. Every step, every movement was measured and calculated. He had perfected the art of being seen without truly being noticed. His uniform was always immaculate, his demeanor always respectful. But behind the well-mannered exterior, there was something deeper—an unspoken devotion to the man he served.

Bright, though outwardly cold, had always been keenly aware of Rome. He noticed the way his butler's eyes lingered on him when they thought he wasn't watching. Rome was loyal, unquestionably so, and Bright could feel the weight of that loyalty in every interaction. It intrigued him, stirred something inside him that he had long kept dormant.

One evening, Bright returned to the estate after a particularly grueling day of negotiations. The weight of the world seemed to press on his shoulders. The heavy wooden doors of the drawing room opened soundlessly as he entered, his gaze falling on Rome, who was methodically arranging decanters on a silver tray.

"Rome," Bright called, his voice low yet commanding.

Rome, always alert, straightened immediately, turning with practiced grace to face his master. "Yes, Master Bright?"

The words were formal, but there was something else in Rome's voice—something Bright had noticed many times before but never addressed. It was more than duty. It was quiet reverence, masked by professionalism.

Bright walked towards him slowly, his presence filling the room. His gaze was fixed on Rome, intense and unyielding. "You've served me for years, haven't you?" His voice was calm, but there was an undercurrent of something deeper.

"Yes, sir." Rome's posture was rigid, but inside, his heart raced. He could feel Bright's eyes on him, studying him in a way that made him feel exposed.

"You've never faltered. Always loyal, always obedient," Bright continued, stopping mere inches from Rome. "Is that all there is to it? Duty?"

Rome hesitated, his throat tightening. He had spent years perfecting his composure, learning how to mask his feelings behind a veil of professionalism. But standing this close to Bright, he felt that veil slipping. "It is my responsibility to serve you, Master Bright," he replied, his voice quieter than he intended.

Bright's lips curved into a slight smirk. "Your responsibility. Yes, I'm sure it is." His gaze remained locked on Rome, watching him closely. "But there's more, isn't there, Rome? More than just responsibility."

Rome's breath hitched slightly, but he held his ground. He knew Bright wasn't asking out of curiosity. His master already knew the answer; he just wanted Rome to admit it. "I live to serve you, sir," Rome replied, his voice betraying a hint of the emotions he had so carefully hidden.

Bright reached out, his fingers lightly grazing the side of Rome's face, the touch deliberate yet soft. "You're mine, aren't you, Rome?" His voice was low, a whisper of dominance and certainty.

The touch sent a shiver through Rome. He fought to keep his composure, but his body betrayed him. His eyes fluttered closed for a moment, and when they opened again, there was no denying the truth. "I've always been yours, Master Bright."

The admission hung in the air, heavy with the weight of unspoken emotions that had built up over years of silent devotion. Bright's smirk deepened, pleased with the answer he had always suspected. "Good," he said softly, his hand now resting firmly on Rome's cheek. "Then tonight, you will serve me differently."

Rome's breath caught in his throat. He had always known this moment would come, but the reality of it was more intense than he had imagined. He nodded, lowering his gaze in submission. "As you command, sir."

Bright's eyes darkened with satisfaction. "Kneel," he commanded, his voice soft but unyielding.

Rome obeyed immediately, dropping to his knees before his master, his head bowed low. The gesture was one of pure submission, but it was also more than that. It was an expression of the trust and devotion that had grown between them over the years. Bright had always held power over him, but in that moment, Rome surrendered fully, offering himself without hesitation.

Bright stood over him, looking down at the man who had served him with unwavering loyalty. His fingers trailed through Rome's hair, the touch both possessive and tender. "You belong to me, Rome," he murmured. "In every way."

"Yes, Master Bright," Rome whispered, his voice filled with reverence. "I am yours."

In the silence of the grand estate, a shift occurred between them. It was no longer just the dynamic of master and servant, but something deeper—something that blurred the lines between devotion, power, and desire. Bright's dominance was not just about control; it was about the trust he held in Rome's unwavering loyalty. And Rome's submission was not merely an act of obedience; it was a gift of himself, offered willingly to the man he revered.

As the night wore on, the walls of the Kasitkorn Estate bore witness to the new bond that had been forged between them—a bond built on power and submission, but also on trust, devotion, and an unspoken understanding that neither of them would ever be the same again.

Bright's command was absolute, and Rome's submission was total. Together, they had found their place—not just as master and butler, but as something far more profound.

End

Author's note; I just want to let you guys knows that this chapter was built using chatgpt. What are you guys think? Should i continue using chatgpt or not?