Chapter 2

Nana's POV

I come back to Qinjia's room still a bit annoyed by Xukun.

"Ughh...Cheng was right. I don't like this Xukun guy," I say as I walk inside. They look at me questionably and I tell them what has happened just a minute ago.

"He what?!" asks Qinjia shocked by the sudden change of her stepbrother's attitude.

"Haha...see, even he noticed that you like Cheng!" Milan laughs and I lose faith in her. Again. The truth is I do it everyday.

Qinjia hits Milan's shoulder and she looks at her offended. "Why?" she asks blankly.

"Because, you're a bad child...second time today," she answers and I giggle a little leaving it without a comment. "Okay, let's eat and continue this project," she adds.

After some time of arguing, screaming, crying and laughing we're finally done. We start to talk about random staff and suddenly the door opens.

"Hi girls!" says someone and I just growl. "Why so early?" I ask my older brother but he's too busy hugging Qinjia to answer me.

"Ekhhh..." I clear my throat to remind them that me and Mialn are still here. They look at me with annoyance written all over their faces. "Are you done?" I add with a smirk making them more angry. They don't say anything but Zhengting kisses her instead. Qinjia blush meanwhile me and Milan close our eyes. "Ugh...gross" says brunette and I can't do nothing but agree with her. My innocent eyes...

"Hey! What's taking you so long?" we hear another voice which comes from the living room. "You heard Justin, let's go Zhengting!" I say hurriedly and take my brother by a hand dragging him out. "Bye girls, love you, see you tomorrow at school!" I add walking down the stairs.

"Finally!" says Justin. My younger brother. He's tall and his blond hair contrasts with his dark brown eyes. He always tries to look older by wearing "bad boy's" clothes but his baby face tells everything. He's a total opposite of Zhengting who wears clothes making him look like a boyfriend material. That's why probably Qinjia noticed him in the first place while fell for him because of his character. He's loving and caring. When he don't act like a kid he's a fatherly type, so he's just a perfect match for Qinjia.

"You're going already?"

I really hoped I wouldn't hear that voice today...again. I roll my eyes and look at the person. "Yes, can't you see ?" I answer rudely and my clueless brothers look at me. I shrug their glances off rolling my eyes.

What...he started it...

Xukun smirks at my response and walk closer to me. "I hope to see you in the company soon," he says and makes his way to his room. I walk him back with my eyes only to meet with Chengcheng. Only if eyes could kill...

That's why you said that...What game are you playing Xukun?

I just smile at Cheng and say goodbye to everyone once again.

We walk to the car and get in. Zhengting at the driver seat, me – passenger and Justin at the back, because he's the youngest. Heh...looser.

"Who was that guy? He was super cool!" Justin asks exited and I look at him in disbelief. "Cool?! This brat is even more annoying than you..." I say offended. Just thinking of him makes me wanna punch something hard.

"Yeah, but who was he, Nana?" questions Zhengting making me look at him. I sigh and tell them the whole story.

"Jizas! Milan almost revealed my secret?!" he screams and I roll my eyes.

"Seriously?! I've just told you that he said I was pretty only to make Cheng angry and you're worrying about this? Were you even listening to the rest of the story or you stopped when I came to that moment?" I ask resentful and he smiles apologetically. I sigh and look out of the window disappointed.