camping (2)

He's been out there a while, Jisung thought to himself.

He began to get worried.

Snap

"What was that?"

Snap
Pop

"Oh god who's there?"

Snap

"Ch-chenle.. is that y-you?" Jisung was now shaking

Thud

"Chenle stop messing with me"

The thuds got louder, faster, closer

Jisung put his head into his knees and covered his head

"P-please, d-dont hurt me"

Jisung started crying

"AHAHAH YOU PUSSY!" Jisung heard a familiar voice scream at him

"Where's your little boyfriend? Awe is he not here to protect you?"
The same voice said, kicking him over.

Thud

"I'm not his boyfriend, nor will I ever be. I don't like guys." Chenle scoffed, dropping the firewood, "now go the hell away before we have a problem"

With that the boys left, still hysterically laughing.

Chenle watched as they walked away then knelt down to jisung immediately,

"Jisung? What happened, "

No response

"Did they hurt you?"

Silence again

"Jisung-ah, look at me" chenle begged, shaking jisung.

"What? What is it you could possibly want Chenle?" The younger boy looked up, and yelled at chenle, hot tears covering his face.

"Wh- what do you mean-"

"N-nothing, I'm sorry. Just give me the firewood."

Chenle just nodded and quietly did as told

Jisung, you idiot, why didn't you just tell him how you feel. He already can tell.
Jisung felt like an idiot, and was completely distracted trying to make the campfire.

It started to get dark

~
It was about an hour later and the two had still hardly talked to one another. The fire had been lit, but chenle was freezing.

Jisung looked up to see chenle shaking like crazy, and went to get his blanket,

When he came back he wrapped it around chenle and started to walk away,

"Wait, jisung-" chenle protested, grabbing his hand

Jisung hummed in confusion and turned around

"Please, sit next to me" chenle asked, blushing.

Jisung smiled slightly and sat down next to him.

"It's like the bonfire we always have. This will be a piece of cake"

Chenle nodded and put his head on Jisung's shoulder.

"Chenle.. i-i need to tell you something."

Chenle felt his stomach sink, did I do something wrong? Does he hate me?

"Look, chenle, i-ireallylikeyoualotandidontliketoseeyousadandireallycareaboutyouandijustwanttohugyouallthetimebutidontwantyoutogetmadefunoforhurtbecauseofme"
Jisung said all in one breath

"Jisung, I couldn't understand anything you just said. Did you forget that I'm Chinese?" Chenle laughed, looking at the frantic younger boy.

"Chenle, I like you, a lot. It may be more a-and I never want to see you hurt. I just want to hug you and always be there for you and show you how much I care, and I know its wrong, and people will make fun of you an-"
Jisung was cut off by Chenle's lips on his.
He was in shock, at first, then allowed his eyes to flutter shut as tears fell down his face.
They fit so perfectly that it was as if they were made for one another.

Chenle leaned back and said "I will never tell you how I feel" smirking slyly

"Aish, you're so difficult!" Jisung said, grabbing his hair, jokingly with a huge smile plastered on his face

I don't care how you feel, so long as you're with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG BUT OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100+ VIEWS ILY GUYS THANK YOU FOR READING MY SUCKY STORY OMG IM CRYING WTF.

also,

Tea ;-)💗💗

Seriously, I cant thank you enough

~m