talk

Jisung sat there for what felt like forever.

He cleaned up the campsite, attempted to save his grandmother's blanket, but to no avail.

He managed to fix chenle's cooler and gather the wood,

He fixed the blankets in the tent, then laid in the grass, and couldn't stop thinking about what had happened

He might have a good excuse... Right?
But I mean.. how the hell do you forget about your girlfriend....

Ugh I don't know what to think anymore, this is so frustrating.

I care about him so much but he lied, I've known him for two years and he lied..

Jisung sat up and put his head on his knees, and wrapped his arms around himself. He didn't realize that he had been crying

He wiped his tears and then turned around as he saw a clearly disshevled chenle.

"Chenle?" Jisung asked, walking over to him, "what happened? Did you talk to her?"

Chenle handed jisung his phone,

"Watch the video."

"How did you sneak your phone?"

"Not important just listen to the video."

Chenle walked down to the water faucet to wash the blood off of his hands, wincing occasionally.

Jisung walked up behind him, and handed him his phone.

Chenle turned around, and when he did jisung pulled him into a tight hug,

"Why didnt you tell me sooner Chenle? I have known you for more than a year.. I tell you everything"

"Because I was embarrassed, Jisung. I was embarrassed I kept letting myself get hurt and then crawling back to her. I was embarrassed I was so blind to that. I don't want to lose you, jisung please don't be mad at me"

Chenle was obviously distraught, and had been crying, he still was.

"Chenle.. no, i-.. I'm not mad at you, I could never be mad at you.. you can't lose me, please just.. oh god, stop crying, lele."

He wrapped his arms around Chenle again and rubbed his back,

"Chenle please stop crying. It's okay. I won't ever leave you."

"Jisung?"

"Yes chenle?"

"I love you, I'm sorry I'm so difficult."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oh mY GOD HOW DID THE VIEWS GO FROM 467 TO ALMOST 600 IN A DAY

THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG IM CRYING IN THE CLUB

ANYWAYS

Tea

Will I elaborate on what Chenle said? Or will I ignore it?
The world may never know 😏

(Also just thought I'd let you know that I made a Sims world called the crackhead house, and it's ten, bambam, and Lisa, but I only used their Thai names.)

Okay bye bye

~m