problem

"woah woah woah.  Explain to me again how you forgot about your girlfriend?!"

"Look jisung it's.. it's not like that. Listen, she moved away... A year ago!!
She never.. ever messaged me back. She didn't call.. she didn't text... She didn't care about me

"All she ever did was make fun of me, and make fun of my laugh. She called me annoying, and she was very rude to me over the dumbest things. I didn't want to forget her. I'm not like that Jisung I swear to you I'm not. My brain just wanted to block her out because I met you, and im glad I did but...

"Maybe we shouldn't do this. Maybe we shouldn't be doing what we're doing because I'm just going to hurt you and I don't want that. I hate the idea of that because you are so kind to me and.. I dunno jisung, I'm sorry. I fucked up, okay?"

Chenle's whole body was shaking with sobs

"Chenle I.. I don't know what to say.. please don't be so upset, but... I- I need some time to think about this, im gonna go for a walk, the sun is rising anyways... Just eat some food or something, okay? I'll be back."

Jisung got up and opened the tent door and slid on his shoes. He stretched and looked down as he realized their campsite was ruined..

The wood was all broken, the fire place was moved, chenle's cooler was flipped....

And Jisung's blanket was in the fire.

"Oh my god!" Jisung yelled.

"What is it, jisung?" Chenle asked back as he rushed out of the tent.

"Everything.. it- it's ruined. My grandma's blanket... " Jisung was taking in shaky breaths until he had to sit down.

"Oh my God.. jisung im so sorry", chenle ran up and wrapped his arms around jisung, "but I know who did this... I'll be back."

"What? Chenle where are you going?"

"Don't worry about it, just go back to sleep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chenle made an uh oh..

T e a

-m