Chensung

Jisung's head shot up, but only to find out it was some old man.

- I thought i had seen you chenle, i want to hug you so badly, it's been a day and i already miss you so much.

-please answer me

- im so sorry i broke up with you, i didn't mean it

-i love you

message not sent

Jisung sighed and locked his phone.

He put his head down on the table, tears threatening to fall.

his phone dinged

message sent !

"oh whatever, it's not ike it matters-" ding, ding

"was that-?"

ding, ding

Jisung stood up and turned around to see chenle half asleep in the booth behind him, he looked at his phone and sighed and put his phone back down,

"i'm an idiot."

"Chenle!"

Chenle looked up at Jisung's tear streaked face and his eyes widened,

"j-jisung?! what are you doing here.."

"What am i doing here?! are you insane?! I was looking for you! i bought a plane ticket and made Kun give me your grandmother's address."

"You weren't supposed to see me." Chenle sighed, laying his head on the table.

"Chenle, of course i would've seen you! I gave up on you like an idiot! "

"jisung. i gave up on you! i left you, god i bought a ticket to china.."

"I shouldn't have gotten so mad at you, that was stupid. I shouldn't have hit renjun, I shouldn't have yelled at you, i shouldn't have walked away and i DEFINITELY shouldn't have broken up with you. God, chenle i never want to spend a damn second without you i just thought i was hurting you." Jisung sat down and grabbed chenle's hands " I love you more than anyone in the world, and that will never change. I am so sorry that i left you, it was terrible of me to do. I actually thought i was gonna lose you and i haven't stopped crying. We are 16 and i still can't imagine my life without you, ever since we were 14 i relied on you, you are the best friend and boyfriend i could ever ask for. I understand if you really want to leave, if you think it'll be better, im fine with that. It is going to hurt like a bitch but if you think you'll be happier then i want you to go, don't worry about me, i will be fine. The guys will understand. I need to ask you one thing though."

"Yes?" Chenle sniffled, now crying.

"Can i do one last thing before you go? please?"

"what is it?" Chenle asked, pulling a hand away to wipe his tears.

Jisung stood up and pulled chenle up too,

"This." He said, pulling Chenle forward and softly placing his lips on the other's. he put his hand on the back of chenle's head and chenle put his hands on Jisung's face.

The kiss lasted for a long time until they both reluctantly pulled away.

Chenle wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist and rested his head on his chest

"Jisung, i will always love you, no matter what."

"I have never stopped loving you, le."

"i'm so sorry" Chenle tightened his grip for a minute then let go, grabbing his suitcase and walked towards the door,

"Chenle, wait!"

"yes?"

"what are we?"

Chenle smiled, "soulmates whose lives were made to be difficult."

"so are we together?"

"what do you think?" chenle smiled, tears cascading down his cheeks.

"i hope the answer is yes."

Chenle smiled and turned around, he walked out the door and to the boarding gate leaving Jisung alone.

Jisung wiped his tears and smiled at all of their memories,

they may not continue, but they're still always there to comfort the boys when they can't comfort one another.

the distance would be really difficult as it always is but maybe, just maybe, one day the distance will be broken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the end?

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof

dont kill me please

~m