sparks

After another hour of talking, chenle got cold and jisung decided they should head back.

Chenle hadn't talked much due to what happened

Jisung felt bad but continued sparking the fire.

Chenle sighed, and grabbed his bag of clothes to change.

He went into the tent and changed into sweatpants and a hoodie, the only other clothes he had.

Stupid jisung. He smiled to himself.

Jisung left the fire and changed, just as chenle did, but when he finished he realized that chenle was crying.

He sat down next to him,
"Chenle I swear I didn't mean it that way. I'm so sorry... I'm such a jerk.. Im just very self conscious and... I don't know , I have no excuse, I'm so sorry."

"Jisung it.. it's okay, it's not just that.. but you don't know how bad Jaeun was to me... You don't understand-"

"Chenle, " jisung turned and grabbed the elder's hands, "I know I don't. I can't even imagine it, and I had NO right to say what I did. I just am a very self conscious individual and I didn't want to get hurt.. i- I don't know. I hurt you and I'm sorry."

Jisung had a single tear going down his cheek and looked into Chenle's eyes,

Chenle cupped Jisung's face with his hand, and placed his lips on the youngers.

It was as if they were made for eachother, their lips fit so perfectly.

Sparks flew at that moment, and chenle felt every bit of pent up tension he had release.

He felt so at peace

And in love

And happy

Worried

Relieved

He hated what jisung said, but he understood

And he could never hate someone he loves so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooh shit,
Did Jisung make an uh oh too?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ooh shit,Did Jisung make an uh oh too?

~m