Chenle-

last night

Chenle wiped his tears and got up, he told Taeyong and everyone else that he was fine,

"Seriously, just let me leave, i want to go home."

"Are you sure you want to stay there, chenle?" Taeyong asked, standing up.

"I said i want to go home, so that's what i'm doing." Chenle brushed his pants off and quietly walked away, ignoring everyone around him telling him to stay.

"God i am a monumental asshole." Renjun sobbed causing Jaemin to instantly pull him into a hug,

not long after, the party ended.

~

Chenle opened the front door and went straight up the steps into his and Jisung's room.

He sat on the bed and sighed, picking up a picture frame near the side of the bed,

                                                         Chenle and Jisung forever <3 (2016)

Chenle let out a bitter laugh, " Maybe not forever."

he picked up a pen and a piece of paper and wrote his goodbyes to Jisung.

He sobbed as he emptied the closet and desk of his things, but he knew it'd be better if he left.

For him, Jisung, Renjun, and even Jaeun.

Jisung wouldn't be tortured by Jaeun constantly, and woudn't have to feel Chenle's pain.

Renjun wouldn't be so sad when he saw Jisung and Chenle together.

Jaeun would no longer be a psychotic bitch that constantly went after Chenle and his friends.

They were meant to be together, but are better off apart.

Chenle left one of his hoodies in hopes that maybe it would make Jisung remember him, maybe not.

He took his suitcase and went downstairs through the front door then took an uber back to his house which he still had the key to and stayed there until his flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oof.

~m