love

There was a bouquet of flowers on the bed,

there were candles lit and the lights were out.

There were fairy lights around the flowers that revealed a teddy bear on the bed.

"wh-"

"Surprise!" Jisung jumped infront of Chenle from behind the bed

"Jisung w-what's this for?"

"I just.. I know how hard everything has been lately and I just wanted to cheer you up. I love seeing you smile, and you haven't done it much lately. I thought that maybe this would help, but if you don't like it then-"

"Hey Jisung?"

"hmm?"

"Come here." Chenle said, opening his arms to Jisung.

Jisung walked up to Chenle, and the older wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Thank you, so much, Jisung. I don't deserve you, not in the slightest. You're such a sweetheart, I... I love you, Jisung. I know that a week is kind of early to be saying that, but I love you so much, and I couldn't be happier with you. I never really told you how I felt, and I think i should."

Chenle said, pulling back from the hug and sitting on the edge of the bed.

When Jisung sat next to him, he continued,

"You are everything I could ever ask for, Jisung. Just seeing you smile lifts my mood, and when you stayed on the phone, even when my mom was screaming at me, I realized how much I love you. When you wrapped your arms around me, I felt so safe. I love your smile, I love your glasses, I love everything about you Park Jisung, and i- I can't believe i'm lucky enough to have such an amazing boyfriend. I don't care what I have to go through, so long as i have you by my side."

When Chenle finally stopped talking, he looked at Jisung.

His face was pretty red, and he had a few tears in his eyes, and he looked so happy,

"I love you too, Chenle."

He said, pulling the older in for another hug, the tears finally flowing down his cheek,

"I can't believe I fell so hard for you, Chenle, but I love you so much."

Chenle leaned back, and planted a short, soft kiss on Jisungs lips.

They talked for the rest of the night, about liking each other, about their future, anything just to hear each others voice.

They were in Euphoria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SOFT BYE

~m