chenle

It turned out that Jisung's injury was more serious than they thought it was.

It ended up being slightly fractured,and the cuts were pretty deep.

"Jisung, wake up~" Chenle hummed, poking Jisung's cheeks.

Jisung mumbled and turned his head away from Jisung.

They were laying on the couch and Jisung had fallen asleep with his head on Chenle's lap while watching a movie.

"Jisung, dinner is done, you need to get up or it'll get cold."

"I don't wannaaa" Jisung pouted, his eyes still closed.

"You're so stubborn, you baby" He laughed, picking Jisung up bridal style

"What are you doing?"

" Taking you to the kitchen table so you have no choice but to eat."

Jisung groaned again, making chenle giggle.

He sat Jisung down carefully in a chair by the dining table, sitting next to him.

Mr. and Mrs. park were already at the table eating, because they know how stubborn Jisung is.

"Chenle will you hand me a plate?" Jisung looked up, still groggy.

Chenle nodded and handed Jisung a plate, which he took with one hand and sneakily grabbed Chenle's hand off the plate and held it under the table.

Chenle looked at him and smiled a little then got himself a plate.

He spooned the spaghetti on his and Jisung's plate, then garlic bread.

Mrs.park looked at her husband with a sly look,

"Oh god honey don-" Mr.park started, but was interrupted by his wife's screaming

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, CHENLE, JISUNG, WE KNOW YOU'RE TOGETHER AND WE STILL LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU."

chenle and jisung just froze, and looked at each other with blush covering their faces.

They both audibly heard mr.park facepalm and that's when they all began to laugh.

"Mom what the heck!" Jisung exclaimed, covering his face.

"I'm sorry, I had to! " she threw up her hands in defense

"I tried to stop her." Mr.park shrugged.

"I love the conversations that occur at this table." Chenle laughed, out of breath.

"No, but in all seriousness, " Mrs.park collected herself, "I'm happy for you two, really, but chenle, don't hurt my son. "

"I would NEVER. " he gasped, clinging onto jisung.

The rest of the night they all laughed and enjoyed their dinner. Chenle and jisung finally brought up their relationship and talked about how they finally got together.

At one point the whole family sat in the living room, watching movies and Jisung sat inbetween chenle's and leaned back, and chenle wrapped his arms around the younger.

They tried to ignore Mrs . park's "awws", but ended up constantly getting flustered.

Jisung fell asleep, again, so chenle had to, once again, fight to get him upstairs.

The next day jisung heard his dad calling for them, he gently woke chenle up,

"Hey, le? Le, wake up."

"Hmm?" He looked up at jisung as he was wrapped around his chest, "what is it, babe?"

"Dad called for us, I need you to hand me my crutch."

"Oh, okay." Chenle stood up and stretched, then grabbed his crutch and helped jisung up.

They went out and chenle had to help Jisung down the stairs, so it took them a while.

They finally got downstairs, and were greeted by jisungs parents and a woman neither of them knew, or so chenle thought.

"Sit down, boys." The woman said, happily.

"Chenle, we know about what happened with your mother-"

Chenle gripped jisungs hand when Mr. Park said this

"-and we, jisung included, decided to do something."

The woman nodded and stepped forward, and chenle held jisungs hand with both of his.

"My name is misun, I work for the court. Your wonderful boyfriend and his parents came in a week ago, and they told me about your situation, and before we start I just want to give you my deepest condolences. I have never gone through something like what you did, and I cannot begin to imagine that sort of pain.

" I talked to the judge, and we put in order a background check on your mother, along with some past events. After a long trial and paperwork, you are free to live with jisung and his family, and many charities are paying for school for people in similar situations, so if you'll accept their help, we can sign you up, this company will make your schooling free, and help you with insurance until you're 19."

Everyone looked at chenle, he was looking down.

After a few seconds of jisung rubbing his back, he looked up,

"You guys really did all of this? For me?"
He choked out, tears on his face.

They all nodded

Chenle turned and engulfed jisung in a hug. He started crying to the point where he was shaking.

"Thank you so much." He sobbed into Jisungs shoulder.

Jisung was crying now too, as was Mrs. Park .

"Come along misun, let's have some coffee and talk in the kitchen."

They walked out and chenle leaned back and softly kissed jisung,

"I love you so much, jisung."

"I love you more, chenle."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU'RE WELCOME.

Guys, the end is near, no matter how much I hate to say it.

Watch me continue this story forever

Or this could be the finale.

I'm really not sure.

I'm so happy that MRS. ZHONG (not the real one )
IS GONE

I love you guys so much

~m