yeri

Both of the boys walked into school that day silent. Jisung grabbed Chenle's hand and pulled him into a relatively empty hallway.

"Do.. Do you want to skip today? I can tell my parents. They didn't mind when I told them you were staying over for a long time, they would understand, lele."

Chenle looked at Jisung and silently shook his head no then sighed and leaned his head against the wall behind him. He was taking in shaky uneven breaths.

Jisung leaned forward and cupped Chenle's face with his hand and kissed his cheek,

"I love you, chenle. If anyone pesters you today, tell me immediately, okay?"

"H-how would they know it was m-my mom?"

"Chenle.." Jisung sighed, letting his hand fall to his hyung's shoulder, "They said her full name."

Chenle shot his head up and mumbled, "what..?" his voice wavering.

Jisung just immediately pulled him in for a hug, preparing for the day ahead which was probably going to be rocky.

Kun walked down the hall, and stopped by Chenle,

"Chenle.. why didn't you text me?.. or my mom?.. We could've helped you."

"I'm okay Kun, really. Thank you for your concern, really, but i'm fine." Chenle said giving a soft smile to his cousin, and to his boyfriend.

Kun nodded and walked away, sighing.

Chenle carefully intertwined his and Jisung's hands, then walked down the main hallway.

That's when they spotted Jaeun.

"Chenle? Chenle!" She continuously yelled after him until he stopped and turned around, keeping Jisung behind him.

"What do you want, Jaeun?" Chenle said, squeezing Jisung's hand when he felt him tense up.

"I'm so sorry, Chenle."

Chenle scoffed, "What?"

"I'm sorry that nobody can call you a 'Momma's boy' , because even your mom doesn't love you, and I doubt the nerd behind you does either." She laughed, causing a few other people to laugh as well.

At this point, Chenle was shaking like crazy, he felt like he was going to faint.

"Listen here, bitch." Jisung said angrily, now pulling Chenle behind him, ignoring the crowd that was now around them, " I don't care who you are, or what entitlement you think you have to Chenle, but you need to back the hell up. I love Chenle, much more than you ever did. I actually care about Chenle, i'm always there for him, unlike you ever were. Go back to your stupid little entourage before I expose you to the entire school."

Jaeun scoffed, and slapped Jisung across the face, laughing at his reaction.

That's when Doyoung's cousin, Yeri came up and slapped the girl across the face,

"How'd that feel? Don't harass my cousin's friends."

with that Yeri walked away leaving Jisung and Chenle in a fit of giggles at Jaeun's reaction.

"Let's go babe." Jisung said, shoving through the crowd, glaring at anyone who tried saying anything to Chenle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok look, I know Yeri is 19 but just pretend she's 18 pls thanks,

the cute chapter is up next oof.

~m

p.s. i have proofread n o t h i n g