Jisung-

"Jisung!! Jisung!" Johnny yelled as he saw someone walking in the dark woods.

"Ignore me one more time, i swear- Jaeun?"

The girl turned and waved sheepishly

"Why are you here? What are you gaining from all this?"

"I want chenle back."

Johnny scoffed, "You are doing nothing but destroying him. He was on the ground, sobbing because he lost his best friend and boyfriend. Our friend group will never be the same and it's all on you"

"Well shit i didn't-"

"I don't care, I need to get to jisung. I'd watch out, Yeri is out for you, again."

Johnny pushed her to the side and continued walking down the path, continuously calling Jisung's phone

"Jisung come on, you can't hide forever."

Johnny called him again and this time he heard Jisung's phone, he looked around then finally saw it

"Oh jisung.." He sighed when he saw Jisung sobbing against a tree.

He sat down and wrapped his arm over Jisung's shoulder and held him,

"Why did you break up with him, Jisung?"

"I-i am hurting him.. i h-hate myself for it so much johnny, he was hurt.. because of me. Everything Jaeun did was because i asked him out, his mom.. god, johnny it was my fault that his mom-" Jisung's entire body was shaking with sobs, he was taking in sharp, shaky breaths, " I left him... I got up and left him."

"Jisung you tried to help, you thought it would be better if you left him. You thought he would stop getting hurt and be happier, but, in all honestly Jisung, you two need one another. Do you think i'd give up on my significant other just because of the issues we face? You need to be there for chenle. Imagine what he must be going through right now. Jaeun forced herself on him, don't you think some unwanted memories have resurfaced? He will understand, you both were upset and confused, you said things you didn't mean. talk to him, you did before and it ended well, right? "

Jisung managed a nod

"It will end good this time too."

"Y-you're right." Jisung sighed and wiped his eyes "I will not lose him"

"go, Jisung."

Jisung nodded and ran back to his house.

He opened his front door and ran straight to his room,

"Chenle I-" He looked around the room and didn't see any sign that he'd been there.

There was a folded piece of paper on Chenle's pillow,

"Oh god." He pouted, opening the closet to see that most of Chenle's clothes were gone, he checked and saw everything else of his were gone too.

"Oh god no.. no, no, no please, no." He sobbed, picking up the note,

Jisung,

I am so sorry that we fought, im so sorry i upset you and made you feel bad.

I love you, so much, more than i could ever love myself, but you leaving was the right thing to do, except i'm the one hurting you, not the other way around. all of the negativity in my life has gone into yours and I never, ever wanted that for you. I hid so much so i wouldn't hurt you, but i ended up hurting you anyways.

I still remember every moment we spent together from kids to now, and dear god will I miss you. The way our bodies fit together when we slept, the way your lips felt on mine, the way your hand holds mine perfectly, everything about you is unforgettable , Jisung, but for the safety and benefit of you and everyone else i'm moving back home. To my home country.

Jaeun can't bother you all now and i won't constantly be raining on your parade.

please forget me

wait no please don't

god, jisung, i love you so much, thank you for always being there. I'm so sorry. Tell everyone i love them

please don't stay mad at renjun

i love you, jisung,

x.o. Zhong Chenle

Jisung was hugging one of chenle's left behind hoodies and sobbing uncontrollably for a really long time until his dad heard him

He quietly opened the door and saw Jisung shaking and the note chenle left was sort of crumpled near the end of the bed, he picked it up and read it then sat down and held Jisung,

he patted his head and let him cry until he fell asleep. Then he carefully got up and went back to his room and slept. He thought it'd be best to leave it til tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this keeps getting worse and worse, jesus im sorry

~m