fight

"What the hell, Jisung?!" Jaemin screamed, stepping in front of Renjun

"You did this, didn't you!? I saw you!" Jisung screamed, attempting to push Jaemin out of the way.

"What are you talking about?!" Jeno yelled back.

"Guys, don't lie for me, i told her to come." Renjun looked up with teary eyes, "what did she do?"

"She kissed Chenle, she kissed chenle and sent a picture to me, she made it seem like he cheated on me. God, i yelled at him, Renjun! Do you even know what Chenle had to deal with and go through because of her?! Do you understand what you did?! Why, Renjun!?" Jisung sobbed

"I didn't know this would happen." He looked down and cried.

"THAT'S NOT AN ANSWER, YOU PRICK!"

"Jisung, stop!" Chenle turned him around

"Oh, so now you're defending him?"

"No! i'm mad too, but you shouldn't yell like this!"

"Chenle. when will you stop letting people walk all over you? When are you going to stand up for yourself? Renjun is a prime example. You don't have to hate him, but what he did was wrong, and you are stopping me from defending you, again!"

"How can i defend myself when you do it for me, jisung? How do I stand up for myself if YOU are my voice. You tell me to stand up for myself then you pretend like im some child who can't. I don't want to hurt people, do you understand how i feel when i hear someone yell, or say harsh words?! Did you FORGET about my mother? Did you FORGET how messed up i am? I am so sorry that people around me continuously are trying to hurt me, and i am so fucking sorry it gets thrown on you, you don't deserve it, I do. You did NOTHING wrong, it was all me, and i am so sorry, but getting mad will get NOWHERE."

"Stop blaming yourself! THIS ISN'T YOUR FAULT! you need to stop blaming yourself. This is what I mean, chenle. God, I love you so much, and if i don't stand up for you, you let yourself get hurt, I always protect you because if i don't, you beat yourself up sooner or later, i can't stand seeing you like this, and I have tried so hard."

Jisung looked up at chenle and rubbed his eyes

"I.. I can't do this, chenle."

"W-what?"

"I SAID I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" Jisung screamed, yanking his arm from Chenle's grip

"Jisung what do you mean?!"

"I'm sorry, Chenle, i can't do this anymore.. I keep.. I keep failing as a boyfriend, I either dont trust you or i let shit like this happen to you. I could've stopped it. i saw Renjun and Jaeun, I could have said something. When i saw bruises on your arms the past two years I should've asked, when you seemed my uncomfortable around Jaeun I should have asked and I didn't. I can't keep letting you get hurt because of me, i can't be the cause of your tears anymore. Chenle.. God I love you but I can't let you be hurt anymore, i'm not good enough for you. We.. we should break up"

"W-what!? Jisung please, no-"

"I don't want you to be hurt anymore and i can't see you cry. I'm sorry, this is for the best" Jisung sobbed.

"You're just giving up? After two years you're going to leave me?"

"YES BECAUSE I'M HURTING YOU, DON'T YOU GET IT? ALL OF THIS IS MY FAULT. " jisung sobbed even harder. "We're done, chenle, we have to be.. for you"

Jisung turned around and practically ran away to the best of his ability.

Chenle sat on the ground and sobbed,

everyone heard everything

every word

every shout.

Johnny ran after jisung, Taeyong comforted Chenle.

"Why.. why does this always happen?" Chenle sobbed

"It isn't your fault, Chenle."

"Yes it is, It's my fault he broke his leg, it's my fault he is crying, it's all my fault,

I took him for granted

now he's gone"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

LOOK IM SORRY

am i?

OK YES IM REALLY SORRY, LO MUY SIENTO

PLEASE DO NOT ATTACK ME, RENJUN
OR JISUNG

I
GRHSLEHRLAH

i can't justify myself

~M