swim

"w-what did you say?" Jisung asked, taken back

"Oh, just that I love that you're here for me even when I'm difficult..." Chenle let go of jisung and scratched the back of his head, then wiped his still flowing tears.

"Ohh okay, well", jisung grabbed chenle's hand, " enough sadness, let's go cheer you up!"

Jisung ran towards the creek, and pulled chenle along behind him.

"Come on!" Jisung yelled to chenle as he pulled his shoes and shirt off, jumping into the water.

"No way! You're nuts!!" Chenle crossed his arms and sat down on the riverbed.

Jisung ran up and splashed him,

"Come on, there's a reason we call you a dolphin!!"

"My laugh, not swimming! I hate swimming!! It's nasty!"

"Oh, boo-hoo!" Jisung ran up to chenle,

"Gimme a hug, lele!!"

"HELL NO!" Chenle got up and ran off,

Jisung chased him for two minutes until he caught up,

"Come on, lele!!"

"Oh in your DREAMS, LOVER BOY!" Chenle turned around and threw leaves at Jisung, and they stuck in his wet hair.

Chenle let out his signature laugh, then turned around and continued running.

Chenle looked back after a bit and realised jisung wasn't there,

"What? OH SH-"
Chenle started to yell but was caught off by jisung tackling him with a hug,

"Hey lele, I got ya!"

"I'm going to murder you." Chenle growled, a smile still covering his blushing face.

"How? I'm holding you. Speaking of which-"

"PARK JISUNG YOU BETTER NOT!" Chenle screamed as Jisung picked him up and started to walk towards the water.

"LET ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!"

"Well.. if you insist-" jisung smirked, jumping into the water with chenle.

They both fell into the water and came up histerically laughing,

"PWARK JISUNG!!!" chenle screamed as he finally stopped laughing.

He swam up and held onto Jisung's shoulders, because he was too short to touch the ground.

Chenle looked into Jisung's eyes, then wrapped his arms around Jisung's neck and rested his head on Jisung's shoulder.

"Hey Jisung?"

"Yes, Chenle?"

"Don't ever leave me. Please. I really care about you"

Jisung felt his lips slowly pull into a smile as he nodded and wrapped his arms around Chenle.

"One more thing."

"Yes, lele?"

"I feel the same about you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt like the fluff was nessecary

There was just a whole lot of angst for these soft babies.

I hope you're enjoying so far!!

Thank you so much for all the views and likes!!❤️❤️❤️

~m