(//o_o\\)

Y/N's POV

"who gave you this?" Hoshi asked intencely.

my heart is beating 100x faster I think I could collapes rn.

"n-no o-one" I stuttered fuck y/n!!! DON'T STUTTER U D:CKHEAD!!

"don't lie y/n." He said and his face coming closer to mine.

my cheeks blushed and my heart is beating fast as fvck

"I- i told you hosh this is just a rashes" I said and put my hand on his chest trying to stop him from getting closer.

"Y/N I TOLD YOU RASHES DON'T TURN VIOLET Y/N!"He yelled. tears fall I just...
I'm just so sensitive when people yells at me.

"W-WHY DO YOU CARE HOSH!?"I yelled back with tears falling to my cheeks.

"Because I love you"He said his voice became soft and cracked he was crying too.

he came closer and pecked on my lips.

"I love you"he said and left me dumbfounded.

why is the world so cruel? I told myself and cried hard.

-

Minghao's POV
I sneak to our hotel room to see what's happening.

"Who gave you this?"Hoshi hyung said in serious tone. why is he mad? fvck im screwed.

"n-no o-ne"she stutters. why is hyung so affected what's happening. come on pls don't let hyung know-

"don't lie y/n"hoshi hyung said coming closer to y/n.

y/n blushed instead of pushing hoshi hyu-

"I- i told you hosh is just a rashes"she said and tried to stop hoshi hyung from getting closer to her.

"Y/N I TOLD YOU RASHES DON'T TURN VIOLET!" Hoshi hyung yelled. tears starts to form on her eyes. I wish I could stop hyung but I can't my body frozed. a tear escape my eyes.

"W-WHY DO YOU CARE?!"She yelled now she's crying. my heart breaks I can't stand seeing her crying..

"Because I love you" Hoshi hyung said with a soft voice and his voice cracked a bit his crying too.

then hoshi hyung came closer to y/n and pecked on her lips.

"I love you" he said. I run towards the fire exit to hide and let my tears fall.

Hyung why are you like this? I don't want to hurt hyung I donmt want to hurt y/n too

world is just so cruel

I cried harder imaging y/n and hoshi hyung hang out not as bestfriends but as couple.

im so stupid STUPID!