//;_;\\

Third person's pov

y/n, hoshi and minghao stay silent all the time they didn't have so much fun.

y/n faked laugh/smile, hoshi faked his laugh and tried to dance but failed same as minghao the three of them faked their happiness this day.

- - -

Y/N's pov
it's past midnight the boys are watching movie.
I decided that I needed to stay away from them
I know that crazy coz im so lucky that im close with seventeen but our status rn is so complicated. I like minghao but I like hoshi too. so I guess it's the best for me to stay away from them for 3 months.

I texted seungkwan via msm.

to : boo_seungkwanie 🐻🖤
- Seungkwaniee~ can u please come too the kitchen? I need to tell u something important pls bring chan with u, sorry for bothering u.

I waited under the kitchen table, im too scared to face hoshi and the8.

-

Seungkwan's pov

We were watching a horror movie called it.
I swear if that clown will open his wide fvcking mouth to eat me I swear I'm the one who will eat him. no one messes with the diva boo-

ting~

oh? someone messaged me.

from : noona beaut 🍭🖤
- Seungkwaniee~ can u please come too the kitchen? I need to tell u something important pls bring chan with u, sorry for bothering u.

something important? I slowly get near chan and whisper something to him.

"chan let's go to the kitchen" I whispered.

"why hyung? im focusing!" he whisper yelled eyes still on the movie.

"noona wants to talk to us"I said he immidietly drag me to the kitchen tf whats wrong with my dongsaeng.

"noona?" I said through the kitchen table.

"seungkwan? dino?" someone spoke underneath the kitchen table.

WTF IS NOONA DOING UNDER THE TABLE?

both of us crouch down underneath the kitchen table.

y/n noona is crying... but why?

"w-why are you crying noona?" I said.

"listen noona is going somewhere ok?"she said and wiped her tears.

"Waeh noona? where are you going?"chan said while tears forming on his eyes.

"far away from here, I will be there for 3 months ok? after 3 months we will go to the arcade! only three of us dongsaengs"she said and hugged us.

"We will wait for you noona. when will you go there noona?"I asked.

"later seungkwanie~ want to grab ice cream before I leave?"She asked both us us nods and wipe our tears.

"Ok let's goo"

the three of us gets up and head towards the door.

"Me noona and chan will buy ice cream!"I yelled all of them stands up and yelled the flavors they want except for the8 and hoshi hyung.

"ok ok goobye goobye"I said in english.

-

Minghao's POV
this is so hard. I can't ignore y/n forever i'll talk to her soon. I want her i mean I want the old us.

"Me noona and chan will buy ice cream!"Seungkwan yelled all of them stood up and yelled the ice cream flavors they want. except for me and hoshi hyung.

This is fuccing hard!!

- after 20 minutes y/n dino and seungkwan came back -

"ok we are hereeeeee!!" Seungkwan yelled again

all of them stood up again and line up to y/n who is smiling but I could tell that it's a fake one.

"Chocolate ice cream for cheol oppa!"she yelled
"Mint chocolates for wonwoo and mingyu!" she yelled again.
"strawberry for seungkwan and vernon"
"vanila ice cream for jun and jeonghan oppa!"
"macha ice cream for woozi and jisoo oppa!"
"red velvet ice cream for dk oppa"

all of them eating the ice cream while seungkwan and chan looked at me and hoshi hyung.

then y/n looked at us and smiled. it's a true one.

"Double dutch ice cream for minghao and hoshi" she handed us our ice creams the both of us take it and smiled at her.

"thank you y/n" I said she only nod and went upstairs with chan and seungkwan.

end of minghao's pov

-

Y/N's POV
"my things are ready what time is it channie?"I asked

"it's already 11:53 noona"chan said with sad expression.

"i'll go i only have 2hours"I said both of them hugged me. I pat their heads calmly.

"it's alright noona will go back to korea after 3 months" I said both of them looked at me.

"Where are you going noonaaa?"chan said

"to L.A chan and seungkwanie" I said both of them cried silently on my shoulder

"dongsaengs I will write a letter for you and the boys" I said the both of them nod and sit on the bed while I sit on the floor and write a message for them.

30minutes im done doing the letters I change into my outfit I checked the other boys they are sleeping.

"Seungkwan and chan give this to others arraseo? i'll be going!" I said to them and kissed them on their forehead.