3. Danger zone

"Anyway back to the story."

I look at the ceiling, I get up with my white blouse and black slacks on I slip on my slippers, and grab a jacket.  walking  out to the living  room . "Kayonie I'm going to Prince house keep these doors locked and  my gun close to you. " 
"Mama it's not that serious."
"Kayonie what did I say ?!"

Her mouth shut and she nod her head.  I open the door and walked out  getting in my Grey Buick .

AN
Remember she is talking to Prince .

I get out the car I knock on the door you open with music blasting. I grab your red laptop and looked up some card like black and red Mustangs.   names popped up who owned thoes types of cars, but I seen a familiar name.   I closed the laptop and sat back and thought for a while, and I knew who exactly who it was. I get up and run out the house.   making  my way to Sanford Fl. A long drive but its worth the drive.

Conversation

💝Mommy💝

Kayonie I'm be home late .

💋Baby girl Kayonie 💋

Ma is everything okay ?

💝Mommy💝

Yeah just make sure you get up in the morning for school

💋Baby girl Kayonie 💋

Okay love you ma 

💝Mommy💝

Love you too 😘

I'm driving for a couple hours till I reach my older sister house Meka, I ring the door until my nephew PerPre opened the door . "Hey Tête." I kiss his freshly cut edge .
"Hey where is your mama and step dad ?"
" In the kitchen ." He locked the front door running upstairs maybe working on home work . Meka came out the kitchen. "What's up suga?"
    " A lot of things Meka , when was the last time you talk to that nigga Davis ?"   Her face was now shocked . "It's been years why?"

" Well that mother fucker is back trying to put bitches in a body bag."

"What you mean?" I roll my eyes. "That motherfucker shot at me today and you know my FBI ass looked up the car,  multiple cars popped up with  names under the cars . But why in the hell is that nigga in Pensacola? Meka I have a Sixteen year old I don't have time for this bullshit sis."

AN-Queenith is 20 but adopted Kayonie .

"Davis not about that life sis ."

I look at Meka hell she don't seem fazed but I am to be honest he out for bodies I'm out for blood .

"I know one thing we see him we hitting his ass with that 1,2,3 and a ass whooping his mama should have gave him a couple years ago."

"Y'all talking about Davis?"

I jump from my sis husband Jaquan aka chocolate chip or cupid .

"Do he need a few silver bullets in his head?"

"No!" Sis and I say Cupid don't do violence but if he needs too he will do it and that's what we don't need right now.

"Watch out for those kids  Meka shit just got dangerous out here no lie ."

Mid of story

"So who  is Davis?" Prince asked

"Ol dude my sister use to fuck with a few years back. nigga was cool at first with her but nigga went out wilding.  so you know how my fam work if sis would have had time to beat that ass right he wouldn't be alive."