26. New York

I'm now rolling my bags down the driveway to a rental van Kaleb brought we will all be traveling in .

Kiara
Ashley
Meka
Reigns
Kaleb
Noel
Me
Brooklyn

Jaquan is staying with the other kids at my sister's house.

"Come on !" Noel screams

Brooklyn tried too crawl to Kaleb but Noel grab her  "no no no!!" She tries to wiggle out " Brooke stay still ." Kaleb says

"We going to New Yorkkkk!!!!!!" Meka yelled as we all got buckle up. This bitch out the house now she happy no kids and no husband for a week Lord help her.

4 hours in the van

"You a damn hater God damn." Meka said to Noel they been arguing for the longest.

"I'm not a hater you need to stay out my business."

I'm in the passenger side of the van while  Kaleb is driving Brooklyn just fell asleep.

"Bitch I don't give a damn I'm all up in the business when you're hating ass talking to my sister after she broke up with you and you won't leave her alone!"

"You need to stop get out the business me and her business." Noel said unbuckling his seat belt.

"Y'all don't have no business that we can get out of the hell." Kaleb said stopping at the stop light .

"Exactly you need to back the hell up off my sister and I don't know why you about to stand up."

" The big Apple" Ashley says

We all look I smile Kaleb drove to the vacation home I get out putting Brooklyn in my arms carefully while Kaleb unlocked the door I'm amazed "Master room ! " I yell out

"It's only six rooms so everyone pick a roommate and a room!!" Kaleb said

I hold Brooklyn and rush to the master bedroom .

Kaleb followed behind "I'm staying in here with y'all the rest of the rooms are upstairs

Kaleb followed behind "I'm staying in here with y'all the rest of the rooms are upstairs ." I nod putting Brooklyn in the bed.