17. Alert Pt 1

Mid story

"So Davis, was that dangerous ? " Prince asked

"Yeah still is."

After the altercation with Kaleb and I ended up catching the uber back home even though Joshua'Noel, tried making me stay . But when I got home it was clean Meka came out the kitchen.  "Well look who decided to finally come home." I rolled my eyes. "Where you been staying ?"

"Like I said a friend house I ended up fainting at work got hospitalized for a day since Kayonie death I haven't been eating or sleeping so that's what caused it so I decided to stay with a friend ."

"Well the funeral is this Saturday."

"Okay but it's in Hawaii. "

"Queen we already got it in Pensacola."

"Kayonie is from Hawaii so she will be Buried there any other things, I need to know ?"

The colors are black."

"Hawaii ....just dress like you in Hawaii okay."

"Queenith how you going to change shit?"

"I'm her mother okay I can get things change by Saturday it's only Wensday."

Meka looked at me .

"Anyway Davis back I was staying with my friend in Tampa and Davis found us and tried shooting up the house."

"Why were you in Tampa ?"

"Lameka are you asking me why I was in Tampa while your crazy ass ex is out to kill us!!!!"

I got up and walked to my room I laid in my bed kicking off my shoes my phone ranged I pick it up.

Unknown- Hey Queens

I smile

😘Queens😘

How did you get my number ?

I change his number from Unknown to to Noel.

🙈Noel🙈

I got it from Kaleb

😘Queens 😘

Oh that fucker.

🙈Noel🙈

Damn little mama

😘Queens😘

I'm just saying your brother is something else him and Reigns  they sweet but turn mean .

🙈Noel🙈

They get it from my dad .

😘 Queens 😘

Oh okay make sense

🙈 Noel🙈

But are you free Saturday?

😘 Queens 😘

Damn I have a funeral to attended .

🙈 Noel🙈

Aw man who passed away?

😘 Queens 😘

.....A friend...

🙈Noel🙈

Damn I'm sorry.

😘 Queens 😘

Yeah but why you want too know what I'm doing ?"

🙈 Noel 🙈

Well I'm leaving to NewYork, I want too see you before I leave .

😘 Queens 😘

I want to see you too but I'm busy Noel, but I want to thank you when I had bled all over your covers .

🙈 Noel 🙈

You welcome Queens I know you woman and you was sleep you didn't know ..

😘 Queens 😘

I'm try and go back to work tomorrow
can you come by during my lunch break ?

🙈 Noel 🙈

You work for my bro right?

😘 Queens 😘

Yeah sadly but if you come to my job call in first I know you're brother will have me doing all sorts of things .

🙈 Noel 🙈

Girl I'm Joshua'Noel King, I can get you out that stuff he have you doing .

😘 Queens 😘

Yeah right Noel

I undress and change my pad laying down.

🙈Noel 🙈

You the only person who can call me that .

😘 Queens 😘

Better be .

He laughs ...it's sexy
I got comfy all I hear is breathing .

🙈Noel 🙈

Sleepy ?

😘 Queens 😘

Yeah ..you?

🙈Noel 🙈

Yeah

😘 Queens 😘

Stay on the phone with me .

🙈Noel🙈

Okay...goodnight

😘Queens 😘

Night

I put him on the speaker while I plug my phone in I hear him doing the same we both got comfy until 13 seconds later you here us both breathing knocked out .