9. Behavior

I walk to Mr. Nova office it is clean it is professional I sit in his grey cushion seats . "why did you make my colleague look like a fool ? " I sat back and made eye contact with him . "He would have seemed like a killer when you are seven months pregnant the fetus is now a human being Mr. Nova meaning if you let that abortion process go through she and who ever did the procedure would be considered a murderer and your hospital will be down hill, and not only that you can get sued ."

"He is very smart you made him look dumb Ms. Queenith !"

"He made his self look dumb the things I said are facts and you know it because you canceled the abortion you made him look dumb !"

"Excuse me ?!"

"You know I'm right Reigns or you wouldn't have cancelled that abortion date the things I knew were from research those little folders you give out don't give me much information." I said getting up but I was pulled back "Queenith you pressing my patients right now ." I roll my eyes "well get smart . " I whisper in his ear before leaving.

"Wow I'm surprise you are not fired Queenith."

I turned to see Kaleb I pull him in my office shutting the door.

"What the hell are you doing at my job Kaleb are you stalking me ?!"

" I work here as a nurse."

"Bullshit you work at the school ."

"That's just my first job why you think I know you and Reigns are not together."

"Kaleb stay out of my business okay and stay as far away from me !" I whispered yelled.

"Why did you lie to me about your dating status?"

"Because you are trying way to hard Kaleb okay so stop it now ."

I push him out my office I start humming a song that I made long ago but never made it to the studio. I decided to go on break when I walked out I see Mr. Nova wife talking to him I roll my eyes and went to sit in the break room a little girl around 13 walked in . "My dad wants you."
I look at her and she looks like Mr. Nova. I get up while she follows me I walk in his office to see him, Kaleb , and Sheldon . "sit down please." I sit as the little girl sat on the couch looking at her phone . " Rain go wait in the break room." She got up "I need head phones I broke mines."
"I have some in my office sitting on my desk they are purple ." I say looking at her she nod her head "Thank you Ms....."
"Queenith."
"Ooo can I call you Queen?" She said with a smile .
"Sure Princess ."

She looked at me and gave me a hug before walking out I turned my attention to the men my face went straight.

"Kissing up to the boss daughter." Kaleb whispered.

"I'm not kissing up to my boss daughter I'm just good with kids Mr. Kaleb and speak up don't whisper."

"Well how about you control your own daughter ." He said looking at me I gripped the table "You don't know a damn thing about Kayonie and I advise you to shut the hell up because when it comes to her I'll go to jail."

"She might get arrested with naked pictures Queenith!" He had a smile on his face . I paused and looked at the other two.

My body shook with anger .

"You call your self a officer to protect kids but you have no problem talking about them ! Stay away my child !" I got up and clocked out  .

Mid Of story

"I know he didn't make fun of my god child ." Prince said looking at me .

"Yep but it's not over ."