38. XOXO pt2

I'm laying in the bed I looked a Kaleb we been arguing because he be leaving at different times in the morning his alarm went off I slapped him awake . "Get the hell up before you be late." He looked at me . "Keep putting your hands on me Queenith I'm slap you back." He groan "you not about that life Kaleb, " he kissed my stomach "mommy pissing Papi off. " I laugh "don't say that to her." He roll out the bed "it's a boy Queen . " He walked in the bathroom. "Want to make a bet?!" I said loudly "sure!"

"If it is a boy can we work on a girl ?!" And if it is a boy I would do anything for you for a month."

"Deal ." He is dressed he laid on me "we having more babies?" I smile I can tell he is happy "maybe when you start coming home on time ." He rolled his eyes "get ready Pooh don't you have a interview today?" I smile "yeah babe." I get up to get ready

We making boss moves in NYC

We take a picture and I grab the keys and I let Rain, know we leaving .

In the car

"You ready for the big interview?"

"Well yeah talking about me dating a WWE Wrestler ." I say pulling up to the airport .

"You will do fine love you Queen."

We kiss he moaned in the kiss I pull away "Be good Kaleb." He laughed "I'm always good babe ." He walked away blowing kisses I drive to the interview.

Black Girl Magic

I sit down putting the headphones on my head ugh my first raido station interview .

"Hey BGM we are back with Queenith Gibson the girl friend of the WWE biggest Wrestler Kaine Killer." The Trinidad lady said.

"Welcome the Queen of all Queens!"

" Hi it's nice to be here."

"I'm Tiffany and that's Andrew."

"Nice to meet you."

"So Queenith how do you deal with Kaine on the road?" Andrew asked.

"Well I got use to it but we talk every night on Skype or he will call I actually wear one his shirts."

"That is so cute he also informed us on him being a daddy soon ."

"Oh yes I'm four months in the pregnancy I'm excited he wants to know the gender ."

"Aww what do you think it is?"

"A girl the rest think it's a boy the baby is active."

"We are so happy for you guys but I'm rooting for the girl." Tiffany said

"Thanks please do."