28. I can't even hate you pt3

We got back to the house and we decided to watch movies and eat but before that I see D and Kodak . "The hell they doing here?" Kaleb said placing baby girl on the floor . "DNA came in we about to open the results."

We took seats as Meka handed me the paper I open it my mouth got dry ...."bae what does it say?" Kaleb asked
"99.9 for DeAndre 0.0 for Kodak"
D jumped up with excitement hugging Meka, she pushed him
"Get the hell up off me !"
We all laugh but Perpre looked at his father with no emotion. "Hey son." D said walking towards him . "What's up D"
"Nice to meet you son."
"Don't call me that hell the last time I heard from you was....when I was nine. So stop with the excitement shit I don't know you and you don't know me."

"Don't talk to your father like that!" D yelled stepping up to the non faxed Perpre.

"Father? The last time I checked you only wanted my mom not me be honest hell what's my name?, What I wanna do? What sport did I do, my grades, my whole name or favorite food or color." Perpre said standing up D didn't say a word.

"Oh now you on hush mode ? Wait I can tell you something about me ......I don't hate  you  because I'm a real one ."

"I love you ." 

"Man please you don't love me because if you did you would have stepped up to the plate ."

Meka got mad and had to say something  .

"Ok ok bitch we know you the daddy why you on the stalking shit ?" 

"We have our ways."

"Well see you out the door." Meka    said but before  you knew it   juice was flown on Brooklyn .

Perpre came full force knocking Kodak  down doing right  and lefts   Noel picked Perpre up as Kaleb picks up the crying Brooklyn.

"Meka wash her up please ." Meka grabs her I'm pissed but  Kaleb is in a rage .

"That's some low down shit for you too throw juice on my grandbaby like I understand you mad at Meka but I advise you to leave my house now!" Kaleb grabbed a knife and launch it at Kodak it landed it on D foot he screams loudly. I grip on Kaleb arm "Kaleb go in the room." He walked away slamming the door.  Meka came in with a sleeping Brooklyn I grab her. "Meka handle that because he got disrespectful like no!" I slam the door .

"Get out me and you are not going to be together  leave me alone  I been saying this for 13 years  !" Is all I hear I braid Kaleb hair he is still pissed . I kiss his neck that calm him down,  "Kaine you have to chill a little bit."

"Calm down with the name that's my street name you deserve the real name." He looks up I kiss his lips.

"Come sleep."

I rush in the bed he pulls my leg jumping on me.

"You so annoying." I laugh

"Yep.."

We lay on next to Brooklyn before I knew it a flash went off Kaleb looks to see Ashley laughed running out Ashley, sends me the picture I  put it on IG

We made it official now it's the Nova Family lol