20. I can't even hate on you pt1

Mid story

"Hell nah bitch so you fucking Noel? Than ya sis got...lord keep going." Prince said .

Any way Meka could barley stay still since she seen the sperm donors, Reigns and Kaleb keep looking at Noel, Perpre and Rain acting funny .

"Girl chill. " I said laying on the penthouse couch

"I can't Queen , How did they find us?" She said .

"Ma that dude with dreads look like me is he my dad?" Perpre said but shocked Meka and I.

"It's a possibility remember I told you when you was little." Meka said

"I waited on this day for years ." I said.

"I want to talk to them mama."

.
.
.
.
"Oh shit." I said

"Perpre are you sure?" Jaquan said

"Yeah I want to talk to them ."

Meka nod her head but Noel was now getting pissed off .

" Kaleb and Reigns what the hell are you looking at damn ?!"

"Its a shame how y'all met like Wensday now a couple Saturday." Kaleb said .

"Flirting and actually getting close to her is different damn." Noel said running his hands through his fade .

"Rain are you okay?" I asked she been sitting on the couch on her phone.

"Yes I don't want to be here."

"Little girl what's up with you because you been acting real funny when you around me!" I semi yelled

I'm getting tired of this shit Kodak and D, Davis , Kayonie all this shit is to much.

"Dont yell at my child !"

"Reigns shut the hell up please and thank you."

Rain looked at me "I had something with Kayonie death ."

I swear my heart dropped tears formed "What..what"

"I was the ring leader of bullying her I went Christian house I was pissed that Kayonie stole him so he ended up falling asleep I looked through his phone and seen her naked pictures I sent them to myself and ended up leaking them . She came to school in tears I ran up to her and hugged her. She kissed my cheek and told me to keep my head up. Than the next day I seen you run in my daddy job yelling for help when I seen her dangling from your arms and guilt hit me ."

She was in tears now.

"You help kill my child!" I yell at her everyone looked at her.

"You know what I cant even hate you because you are a coward and a child and it wont bring her back." I walked away.

Before I can close my door Noel stepped in "Why didn't you tell me you had a baby ?"

I rolled my eyes "It's none of you're business." He arched his eye brow.

"It is my damn business when I give you money for it then you lied talking about it's for a friend and shit...Queenith that's some flaw shit!"

"You know what is flaw ? When your 13 year old hangs herself and you don't know why until she dead ...naked pictures leaked."

He just held my body closely until I hear this.

"Meka let her go!!!"

Noel looked at me we both ran out to see Meka holding Rain in the air by her throat.

"Let her go Lameka !!!!!!!"

The little girl dropped to the floor she ran to her dad