22. Brooklyn

"Give me Christian number ."

Rain wrote his number down .

Conversation

Christian - Hello

Me- Hey this is Queenith Kayonie mother

Christian- oh hey how is Yonie ?

Me- she did sucdie after thoes naked pictures got leaked .

Christian - are you serious right now ? What am I supposed to do with Brooklyn?

Me- So you do have Brooklyn ?

Christian - yeah wanna talk to
her?

Me- yes please.

"Books come here lady bug !"

I hear the most sweetest voice ever

Brooklyn - Hello

Me - Hi Brooklyn this your mommy's mom

Brooklyn -  Abuela !

Me - Yes baby girl

Brooklyn - tis my Abuela!!

She singed I laughed

Me - Give daddy back the phone.

Brooklyn - okay Papi !!!

Christian - Hey do you want to meet her ?

Me - sure.

Christian - How about tomorrow ?

Me - sure

Christian - okay just call me

"Brooklyn Abuela is about to hang up."

Brooklyn - Abuela see me !?

Me - yes baby Abuela is going to see you tomorrow for the first time !

Brooklyn - yay bye bye

Me - bye bye

The phone hung up I wipe the tears that were now running down my face .

"What's wrong?" I turn too see Noel.

"Oh nothing just thinking."

I didn't want to tell Noel about everything because in life you have to be private .

"Oh okay."

I walk out with a smile .

" Look I'm leaving early tomorrow I have to meet someone."

"Who??"

"Just a special someone."

"You have a boyfriend?" Noel asked

I looked at him and sat down things have to be private.

Next day

I woke up getting dressed and I packed my clothes it's only 12pm when I was done I took a plane back to Pensacola, I walked off the plane and took it back home.

I decided to go home but I seen a little girl.

"Hi sweetie can I help you?"

She looked at me and she dead ass is crying I grab her she matching me lil mama got swag .

"What's your name?"

"Brooklyn Hiller." She sniffed

I start crying "I'm you're Abuela Brooklyn." She ran to me and gave me a hug.

"Papi left me !!!"

I picked her up and sat down on the step she cried in my arms .

"You going to stay with Abuela now." I rocked her she look just like Kayonie. After 10 seconds she fell asleep in my arms I decided to call Christian.

Conversation

Christian - hello

Me- why did you leave Brooklyn, on my step?

Christian - I can't take care of her.

Me- that's fine but you couldn't wait till I got home . What if I didn't come home today?

Christian - I know you really wanted to see her so I know you would come.

Me - you wrong leaving my grandchild on my door step now I'm in the house sitting on my stair case with Brooklyn, in my arms.

At the end he hung up in my face wait till I see him but it's about my grandbaby I got up and laid little princess in my bed. My phone ringed.

Noel - where are you?

Me - Pensacola

Noel - you didn't say bye to nobody.

He got a whole aditudde .

Me - look I had to do something okay I'll call you later.

Noel - is someone hurting you?

Me - no I had to deal with something I'll hit you up soon

Before he could reply I hung up I really don't have time to hear Noel grill me  right now. Brooklyn and I need too get away since Kayonie passed away . I don't need people all in Brooklyn face  or in mines asking questions . So when the time comes for the family or friends to meet her it would be calm. Perpre and Meka have baby daddy drama, Reigns has to deal with Rain and Noel and I just talking but he always want to get in my business and that's fine but not now. I want it to be drama free.