30. How you gonna do me like that

It's been three weeks and Brooklyn is officially okay Kaleb was out of town with colleges I decided to work on some music I love it so much I just never put in work .  I put Brooklyn to sleep in the couch in the studio and rush to turn on the beat Kaleb played the other day I wanted to sing to it but he never let me I put the sets on .

Oooooooooooooo

They say I'll never ever be a beater

You say I'll never wear a crown

If I wanted too be someone I should learn to settle down.

You should know that .

Back to singing

I tell myself

That I'll never be

I tell myself

That I'll never go nowhere

I made it to the end  I nearly paid the cost I lost a lot of friends I sacrificed a lot I'll do it all again cause I made it to the top but I can't keep doubting myself  anymore orrr. Noooooo

Oooooooooooooo

Noooooo

Oooooooooooooo

I can't keep doubting my self nah

Oooooooooooooo

Now you looking like a beater now you staring at Queen you said I'll never be someone mm but now I'm pulling all the strings.

You should know that you won't be putting me down

Can't turn me around no stopping me now

I made it to the endddd I nearly paid the cost I lost a lot of friends I sacrificed a lot  I'll do it all again cause I made it to the top.

I can't keep doubting myself anymore ohhhh!!! No no

Oh no no 2x

You think you know but you don't know the half you think you beat me down but I had the last laugh I'll keep getting up cause that's what I'm gonna do yeah.

I'm gonna beat the me I'm sorry if it kills you uuuuuu!!!

I made it to the end I nearly paid the cost I lost a lot of friends I sacrificed a lot I'll do it all again cause I made it to the top I can't keep doubting myself anymore orrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Oooooooooooooo nah

Oh no  no

I can't keep doubting myself nah

No no oh no

Hhoooo

Mmmm yeah

I look to see Kaleb sitting in the chair I put the Head phones up and walked out  .

"Sorry just wanted to try it out."

He smile and sat me on his lap.

"Beautiful voice baby girl."

I smile as I got off him picking up the sleeping Brooklyn laying her in her room  . "Wow she looks better beautiful girl."

"