6. Mr. Nova

"That's good but keep going I'm interested in this story ."

Well Perpre walked off pissed as Kayonie walked to her room slamming her door. I shake my head these two never bumped heads like this . My phone ringed .

Unkown - well hello Mrs. Gibson it's Mr. Nova I'm from the hospital I would like to meet you.

Me- oh yes sir I'll be delighted to see you.

Unknown - how is today work? Maybe around three .

Me- yes Sir that will be great

Unknown - ok see you then .

Me - okay

I hung up holding the phone to my chest I might get the job the boss wants to talk to me. "Kayonie come down here!". She walked out looking me in the eyes hurt filled in her eyes .

" look the boss from the hospital called do you want to join me ?"

She smiled she loved hanging around me thank god it's Friday "sure !"
"Be ready in 20 minutes Kayonie."

I walked away to my room I curled my hair putting it in a high neat bun with two strands hang out . I look in a closet a tight fitted dress that reaches my knees , I slip on my 6 inch nude heels I brush my teeth and wash my face. Kayonie walked in as I apply clear lip gloss .

"How do I look?"
"Mama you look sexy but professional."

I smile grabbing my phone and keys. I look over Kayonie outfit all creme sundress, with her white sandals, hair in a messy bun , hoop earrings and her phone and ear buds in her hand.

"Let's go Kayonie." We make our way too the car but Perpre asked to stay the night I approved.

Kayonie and I agreed to hit the mall later on.

We reached the hospital I turned my phone off as we walked in the hospital I see a blond haired, mid 40s or 60s , dark brown eyes woman .

"Hi I'm Queenith Gibson Mr - "

"I know who you are Queenith Mr. Nova is in his office take the elevator , number 4 and take a right you will see him."

Kayonie and I made our way too the elevator we stepped in and Kay, pressed four . "old lady seem like she had a attitude." Kayonie said laughing. "Yeah she almost got slapped." We both bust out laughing walking out the elevator going towards Mr. Nova office. "Shhh" I peak in and let me tell you this man is every thing

We both walked in my jaw dropped.

"Mama close your mouth." Kayonie whispered I walked in .

"Hello Mrs. Gibson ." His deep voice almost made me faint

"Hello this is my daughter Kayonie ."

Kayonie took a seat on the black leather couch plugged her head sets in her phone, waved Hi and relaxed.

"Haha well than she is beautiful but take a seat."

I sit in a cushion seat in front of him he moved his pile of papers to the side.

"Okay let's get to the chase I'm a serious person when I work so don't get offended if I roll my eyes, yell, just be careless . I don't like people so don't talk to me , make eye contact and be on top of things. Ms. Winters is retiring tomorrow so be here nine in the morning no later then that. "

I sit back his tone just changed in a matter of seconds this bitch got me fucked up .

"Look here Mr. Nova, I understand that you are my boss but don't get that boss shit over ya head you can catch a attitude and so can I . Now let me put you on something's I stay on top of my shit, I'm a blunt person you either want me to be real or fake?, I hate smart mouth people like you but I'll be here on time unless my child needs me." I get up and walked off tapping Kayonie letting her know it's time to go . " Oh Mr. Nova .....don't fall in love ."

He looked at me shocked before I walked out when I reach the reception desk the old woman now smiling "You won't last a week ." I gave her a smile this old lady better be glad I got respect for old people.

Mid of story

"So you basically told Reign off?!"
"Yes Prince."
"Damn"

Only if Prince knew what happened and what's still going on 🙈