24. Brooklyn Birthday

When I walk in my office I hear a good beat I sit down and listen I Kaleb start smiling as Brooklyn nod to the beat.  "Wow I love this". I smile "yeah but it's your lunch break can I get to talk to you?" I just nod thank God Kiara walked in "can you take Brooklyn, for a while?" She nod Brooklyn wobble towards her taking my phone running but fell Kiara picked her up and closed the door .

"What's up ?" I say stealing a grape off the platter he has.

"So I know you going to New York but I'm going will it be a problem?" He asked.

"Oh no Kaleb you cool and it seems Brooklyn likes you."

He smiles and asked me something. "Can I get a kiss?"

"Boy please we just got on good terms."

"Yes you right."

"But what you doing for little mama party?"

"How did you know?"

"She told me."

I laugh "wow but I don't know really."

"Can I put it together?"

"Kaleb you don't need too."

"Come on Queen let me do it."

"Nah."

"I'm do it anyways so oh well." He says  looking at me .

"You a trip Kaleb ."

"I know but I'm do it for little princess ."

"Whatever big head." I threw a grape at him he laughed "I can't stand you sometimes."

"Sometimes?" I say

"I mean I be acting like I hate you." He said

"Well can you come to the house I own for baby girl party?"

"I mean I have no choice ." I laugh

"The Royal Princess Theme."

"Wow you really into this huh?"

"Yeah while you was gone I got a little close to her and I feel like she is mines or something."

"Good because, her father is  a asshole and she kind of needs a father figure now."

" I don't have a problem with that  ." He smiles

His smile is everything .

The Princess Brooklyn Party

Me and Kaleb gotten close I stay the night sometime, he talks more, we go places with Brooklyn, he takes good care of her he just sweet but today is Brooklyn second party . Also Kaleb, wants to go take us to Atlanta Georgia, I take it as a vacation with a best friend.

" Abuela !!!" Brooklyn screams almost falling on the ground Kaleb grabs her "where you going Brookster ?" She giggles

We brought everyone out to celebrate Brooklyn party they were surprised to know about the baby girl Kayonie, left behind but they love Brooke .

"Kaleb cake time he holds Brooklyn who is mysteriously starting to look like him and I . And walks her to the cake he hands me her as everyone gathers around.

Happy birthday too my beautiful grand babyShe blows the candles everyone cheers she starts whining loudly reaching for Kaleb, She tries getting down but falls Kaleb catches her and slowly holds her hand

She blows the candles everyone cheers she starts whining loudly reaching for Kaleb, She tries getting down but falls Kaleb catches her and slowly holds her hand . "Come on Princess." He backed away causing her to cry but she start walking .

" He backed away causing her to cry but she start walking

Brooklyn first official steps .

"Oh my goodness look at her Kaleb!" I scream crying her first official steps .

He smiles and she fast walk to him he picked her up spinning her around. "Papi no no!!" She laughs . He stops and laughed "Nova picture " Meka yelled

Kaleb , Brooklyn and I got together as Meka took the picture.

Brooklyn and I with my best friend Kaleb Nova

I realized what we did and what she said for some reason I smile. Reigns and Noel look at us "bro come here!" He hugged me and kissed Brooklyn cheek before walking away.

"Well damn bitch we haven't heard from you that ass been in and out of work no hi or bye." Meka says while I play with Brooklyn.

The Princess second birthday party

The Princess second birthday party .

My phone ding and I look too see a picture Kaleb, took of us.

"What I'm just focus on my princess."

"Girl please I see you and Kaleb." Kiara said.

" We talked and became friends Brooklyn loves him so yeah nothing more nothing less ."

"Mmmh but what happened to Noel?" Meka asked

"He slapped me and I had to let his ass go real quick." I say kissing my baby girl.

"Hello no !" Meka was ready to get up

"Meka it's Brooklyn day not knock a hoe out day." Ashley said holding her down.

Kaleb came back kissing Brooklyn and said. "Princess and Queen y'all sleepy?" I shake my head no as Brooklyn reach for him "Noel will clean this up." He walked away I can see he was now mad and need rest .

"Anyway let me in on what happened in Hawaii" I say