25. I can't even hate you pt 2

Meka sits up straight trying to get comfortable.

"So you left the next day prior to a phone call Noel, went crazy trying to call you or whatever than we get a loud knock on the door Reigns open the door and D and Kodak walk in . I get pissed highly . So I'm like "how did you know we stay here?"  They just was like " we follow you duh." We looking at them like that shit is crazy.  So Perpre walks out and sat on a bar stool "hey son ." D decided to say I was taken back but Perpre got calm and made eye contact with them.

"Now I'm you're son but when I was younger y'all disowned me for years you D decide to move away after they refused to change my name. Kodak you wanted to be left alone acting like you didn't fuck my mom man bye." So I'm shook now but I here mumbling.

"Decided to Pop up when I'm doing good  stay away from me ."

I laugh "make sure Noel, fix things ." I told them as I keep listening.

"So D decided he want a blood test and so did Kodak so that's in progress." Meka said

"Good don't let em play you like last time."  I say getting up "I'm go see if Brooklyn, okay."

"Girl Kaleb got her she good." Meka said

"Hey ladies."

We turn to see Reigns , Noel

"Hey" we all say

"Can we talk Queenith?" Noel asked

I nod my head yes and follow him to the driveway.

"What?"
"I miss you I can't sleep, "
"Noel I'm sorry but what that week we were together is done you don't come on my door step acting like you own me then hit me."

"I'm sorry love ."

"I'm not you're love but I accept the apology and I'll see you at work."

I walk in the back yard and gather Brooklyn gifts and went in the house. I lay in bed next to the sleeping Kaleb and Brooklyn.

Next day

"So how you feeling about going to New York early?" Kaleb asked as I brushed my hair.

"I think it's a good idea (GCO)

"Papi up up!" Brooklyn screams reaching for him

Kaleb picks her up "Kaleb you have to stop babying her."

"Oh please she my princess."

"Princessa ." Brooklyn studders

"You teaching her more Spanish?"

"Yeah ."

The door bell rings Brooklyn runs to the door but Kaleb picks her up and opens the door .

"What's up bro !!" Reigns yells making Brooklyn jump.

"Yo calm that down she just woke up ." I say walking down stairs.

"Why you in my brother house?"

"Leave her alone bro." Kaleb says handing me Brooklyn.

"You going to New York ?"  Kaleb asked his annoying brother

"Yeah."

I groan I'm like thank God my family coming to New York, with us because I might kill  two brothers soon.