7. Don't give a damn

"Any way I'm keep talking Prince"

So the next day came quickly my alarm went off it's 7 in the morning god the last time I woke up this early I was in high school. "Mama." I jumped to Kayonie voice . " what are you doing ? You are supposed to be in school." She shrugged her shoulders "just need time before these people come at me about the naked pictures.". I groan " where is your uncle ?"

"He walked Kari and Karia to the bus around five so most likely he walked to school."

I nod my head that Perpre will not miss one day of school no matter what.

"Kayonie I have to work ! " I semi yelled as she walked out my room .

"I'll just go to pops house!!"

I groan Kayonie loves going to my dad house but every time I go get her she comes out the house pissed.

"Kayonie pops has work and Nikki has work too!"

"I know that's why pops gave me a spare key and Shawn will be there!"

"Who dropping you off?"

"Shawn!"

I get out the bed I don't have no scrubs yet so I took a shower, lotion up my body and got dressed in.

A white blouse
Black jeans
Nude pumps
Hair in a neat bun
Silver hoops

I grab my purse and I see Kayonie walking out the room "Lock up my house." I yelled leaving the house .

I arrived to the hospital and walked in and I clocked in. "Hey Sweet pea I'm Tequila I'm Mr. Nova assistant."

"Hi I'm -"

"Queenith I know here is your name tag ."

I took my name tag "Girl if you need anything I'm next door to Mr. Nova. "

"Ms. Clark get back to work ."

"Girl good luck with Mr. Nova let me go I need a damn raise." She ran off I just laughed . "Well you on time I see."

I rolled my eyes and sat in the chair I didn't make eye contact at all a lady came up holding a baby boy around 3.

"I need help !" She yelled crying

I looked closer too see that the little boy she is holding is..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My nephew Jacques my sister Meka three year old son .

"Baby Q" I said running to my nephew
I picked him up.

"Ms. Queenith!"

I turn to see Mr. Nova he is handsome.

"What?!"

He looked at me his. brown eyes changed do a dark Orange the hell .

"What are you doing touching my son?"

"Your son? No no this is my nephew don't fucking tell me y'all on that life time bull shit where the white lady steal a baby and the real parents try and find him. I been watching Life time all my life so I know how the game go." I said looking the white woman in her eyes I wouldn't dare look at Mr. Nova .

"This is my son Michael." She said trying to grab Q out my arms he was now sound a sleep

"Bitch please this baby Carmel complected bitch you look like snow white off of Disney channel and Mr. Nova light skin basically red as we call them. And you named him Michael girl stop you know damn well you need to be shot fa that shit . This is Jacques Pasley my nephew and of my concern he should be in day care so you got a minute to tell me something before I blow this mother fucker down ."

"Baby tell her that's our sonnnn!" She bounced up and down this bitch bougie and prissy her daddy got to be rich or something.

"No that is not our son Alexandria ....we don't have kids." Mr. Nova said looking at her no emotion just straight faced.

"I'm gonna tell my daddy that you didn't stick up for me!" She stomped her foot .

"Oh bitch you have to be kidding me how old are you? "

"Ms. Gibson."

I wasn't trying to pay attention to Mr. Nova it's just me and this bitch making eye contact.

"Ugh babe why did you hire her she is black?" She whispered

"Oh you snow bunny bitch I know damn well you didn't come for my race baby doll we not in slavery time I have the right to knock ya ass down and sweetie your damn husband wouldn't be able to run this hospital if it wasn't for us black folks . Bitch did you forget you fucking a black man ! Girl ooo girl I'm be locked up in a few seconds."

She looked at her husband Mr. Nova

"He is mixed he is from Hawaii and you are fired!!!"

I grabbed the plugged in computer and smashed it "Ask me if I give a fuck cheap as shit bitch tell your daddy to help your husband upgrade this shit!"

"Queenith my office!"

"Fuck you Mr. Nova this three hundred dollar hospital these nurses make 5 dollars a hour hell that's not even a enough to get my hair done shit not even enough for a mother fucker to pay rent I'm out this bitch."

I punched the girl she fell back. "Now tell your daddy that ."

"Squad!!!!" All my black people screamed even a few white people.

"We out this bitch !"

We all walked out well half of us .

"Reigns what am I supposed to tell my daddy." I heard her say

Reigns is his name cute but oh well .