31. One problem...

Meka grab the envelope she looked at it she just scream holding it I didn't know what to do Jaquan made up his mind but I need to talk to him. "Kaleb get my baby out the cold !" He got up and came in the house "we was in the hot tub but what's going on?" Kiara helped Meka up as Kaleb was trying to figure things out "Jaquan want a divorce." Kaleb shook his head "you lying ."
"Wish I was babe but I need a favor." I grab Brooklyn.
"What?" He jumped on the kitchen counter.
"You going to Pensacola, tonight right?"
"Yeah to meet my mom's why?"
"Can you go to Jaquan house and talk to him."
"Queen that's none of our business."
"Kaleb for real talk to him please and he don't want their kids in the house."
"Alright baby I'll do it, but can I take Brooklyn?"
"Babe...."

Everyone knows how I am with Brooklyn so letting her go to another city with out me is a no.

"Come on baby I know you need sleep with her active ass I got this trust me I know her schedule baby girl please and mama want to meet her."

"Fine."

He holds Brooklyn, "Brooklyn we leaving Abuela to see you're Grandmother." He smiles she just giggles.

"Be careful please ."

"Tell her Brooklyn Papa got this."

"Papa got tis ." I laugh

"She still learning her words."

"Bae I can see you being a mom not wanting them to go to other people house."

"You damn right." I smile

" Yeah cause our babies going to be daddy babies."

"Oh yeah we having babies now?"

"Hell yeah you gonna have my babies I'm shoot my kids in that phat vagina."

" Yeah whatever because you won't get none as long as my sister here." I said kissing my baby girl.

"The fuck your sister staying here?"

"Yes her, Perpre, and Jaquess."

"Here you go making decisions without me Queen."

"Payback you could have got some last night but you messed that up." I walked away twisting my ass.

"You something else."

"Yeah I know one thing keep my baby girl safe."

"Meka yo cock blocking ass !"

"So you wasn't gonna get none anyway can you get me some subway!!!!!!"

"Hell nah!"

"Keleb !!!!!" I yell

"Babe we got pizza in the oven !"

Ashley and Kiara looked at me as I sat on the couch.

"You coming to get your pay check later?"

"Keleb going to get it when he take Brooklyn to see his mom and stuff ."

"Can Rain stay here for a few months it's summer time and she wants to see Brooklyn?" Reigns asked

Reigns barely talks since the hospital went out of business.

"Sure."

"Hell nah she can't stay here !" Kaleb said .

"Kaleb yes she can stay here."

"Oh my fucking god...I get no cookie ."

"Nope."

Kaleb got a little pissed but he laid on the couch I laughed I know it's time to die things down so having my sister and nephews also my niece and Rain in the house will be good because Kaleb is going back in the wrestling business in June now it's March so yeah .