33. He got my back pt2

I sit up holding my stomach I feel hands moving my messy hair out my face I look over to see Kaleb he kisses me "what is wrong ?"

"My stomach is cramping really bad right now."

"Lay back I'll be back ."

I close my eyes until I feel hands on my stomach "Keleb baby stop my stomach is killing me." He didn't say a word I feel kisses on my neck . "Come on Kaleb not right now." I open my eyes too see Noel, I jump holding my stomach "where is Kaleb and Brooklyn?" My stomach is cramping horrible "Kaleb is out to the store Brooklyn went with him ." He got in the bed rubbing my leg I move "Have you fucked him ?"
"Noel that is none of your business what I do with my man."
"How you mess with me than jump to my brother?" He moved closer .
"Boy we didn't fuck wow a week my nigga we were just friends you messed up when you put your damn hands on me and bust in my house you had a chance but another nigga took your spot." I breathe out

He grip my leg and pulled me down "get off me!" I hold my stomach "stop please." Right now I'm in a ball crying I'm in a stomach pain "don't touch me !" He unravel my legs spreading them my legs are in so much pain from Kaleb putting in work now I'm in horrible pain in my stomach from having sex and not drinking water afterwards I kick him in the stomach it took all of me too run down stairs fluid is running down my legs also blood . I hear Noel footsteps "You bitch!" He screamed at this point I'm hunched over I see Kaleb car pull up I slowly try to get to him . Kaleb, jumps out the car is still on he rushed to me "baby what's going on ?!" He picked me up after seeing blood and water he ran in the house holding me like a baby "get me a blanket!!!" Noel gets a blanket and puts it on me I cling on too Kaleb, as he runs to the car putting me in the passenger side he is driving fast . "Baby breath please ." I nod he held my hand while driving when we reach the hospital he stopped in front he picked me up "I need help my girlfriend needs help!!!!!" The same doctor came out putting me on the stretcher.

I see Kaleb run out the hospital I'm rushed to the back a nurse comes in "you're boyfriend is coming back in he had to park ." I just nod "Hi again." The doctor says as she wash his hands Kaleb, runs in holding my hand the doctor propped my legs she did her thing . "I can't find anything."
"Kelly get me the ultrasound equipment please!" My nerves are through the roof I'm still leaking Kaleb keeps wiping it .

They come in she put the gel on my stomach and use the wand Kaleb is kissing my head. "Well then you guys have a baby." Kaleb and I start crying he hugs me "oh God we having a baby " he says smiling I laugh "look at the baby ."

"We came here a few days ago and she wasn't pregnant." Kaleb says.

"Well pregnancy test are sometimes wrong but yes the liquid is okay and the blood is okay im guessing you two are active sexual but don't have sex because you can loose the baby ."

Kaleb nod his head as he rub my hand "well you been pregnant for three weeks ." I smile at Kaleb we did sneek and have sex in my work office at one point while we both were drunk and needed some sex so yes . We are about to reach our one year anniversary.

She printed a ultrasound sound . I'm happy we got out next check up April 3rd Kaleb, is so happy when we got in the car I decided not to tell him about his brother Noel, actions. When we got home we decided to take a walk and be a family a girl stopped us. "Oh can you take our picture ." The young woman took it Kaleb posted it.

" The young woman took it Kaleb posted it

Look closely at the stomach.
We are expecting!!!!!

So we walking until Brooklyn pointed at my scratches from earlier "Abuela hurt Papa." I try looking away but Kaleb grab Brooklyn and sat her on his lap "sit." I sat down "what happened?" I looked at him and just looked at Brooklyn, who is sipping on her juice. "Private."
"No it's no private shit right now where the fuck did you get the scratches!?" I jumped Kaleb never screamed. "From Noel...."
He looked at me and shift "Papa phone." Kaleb gave her the phone "Now how did you get scratches from Noel? When because this morning you didn't have them ."
"When you left I decided to sleep more I felt hands and kisses on my neck I thought it was you and I told you to stop you didn't I open my eyes only to see Noel I got scared and back up asking where was you and Brooklyn he told me y'all was at the store he started.... started rubbing my leg I started balling up I told him to please stop my stomach hurt then he asked me to open my legs I didn't listen he unravel my legs his nails in my skin causing scratches on my leg I get scared cause now I'm in pain he tried getting fully on top of me I'm yelling getting more and more scared so I'm trying to fight him his nails getting in my skin on my neck cause now I'm basically fighting with my life I kicked him and I ran out of the house he behind me calling me a bitch I made it out of the door too see you." Now I'm in tears because Noel went to far this time.

"Come on ." He helped me up but Brooklyn stopped "Uncle Noel !!!" We turn to see him getting in the red car we been trying to see who it is . Kaleb covered her mouth and we ran to the house I'm out of breath "aww the baby got you exhausted. " I laugh getting Brooklyn, ready to eat .

"How are you feeling about the situation?" I ask

" I'm pissed like I'm trying not to go in on this shit because he basically trying to rape you he doing to much."

He set a pizza on the booster seat and gave her a juice and sat her in the chair.

"I'm throwing hands on his ass when he walk in my house."

"I got your back baby cause it's a man on man thing now and I don't need you stressing."