5. protection

Mid of story

"So you basically became one percent paranoid?" Prince asked

"Yeah because we haven't heard from the dude in years and we didn't know what he was capable of at the time."

"Damn."

"Yeah nigga was on some other ish but let me keep it going ."

So I wake up to Kayonie poking me.

"What Kay?"
"I'm heading out."
"Okay but I'll be at the school too pick you up."
"Okay"

With that she left and I looked at my clock 9 in the morning I decided to get up. I roll out the bed and the coldness hit my naked body so I wrap a robe around my self. I staggered to the kitchen to get a coke I take my meds. The hospital didn't call so I turned around and went to my room to watch Steve Wilkos,  I cuddled in my  cheetah print blanket you gave me I watched the T.V  my eyes got heavy but before I could sleep . Kayonie friend called my phone

Conversation

Me -Hello

Kayonie  Mommy -Mrs. Queenith Kayonie, is in the office

Me -What happened?

Kayonie mommy -Christian

Me- I'm on my way .

I hung up and quickly changed in a sundress with white slippers I grab my keys and rush out .

When I reach her school I ran in and my  heart dropped when I seen her . Her hands shook , her face was red, tears ran down her face all I could do was pick her up and walk out the school. She just sat in the passenger seat. A light skin , tatted man came up to me perfect white teeth, 6'0 something I like. "Hey ma here are her things."  I almost dropped her bag when I hear his voice all I could do is smile.

Mid story

"Queenith don't mention details about his ass you about to piss me off."

"Sorry it's apart of the story."

"Queenith  you don't have to smirk about it in my face ." 

I giggle but stop as his grey eyes turned dark grey.

"Okay damn but back to the story."

He handed me her bag  I put her stuff in the back seat I felt his hands around my waist and to be honest that's when I should have known that one day this man was about to break me down . 

"Excuse me you need to back up off me sweet heart."

He backed up and of course he stayed looking at me it was uncomfortable but I didn't mind.

"Okay look who are you?"

"Kaleb I'm the police officer here as you can see."

I look him up and down and realized his uniform "oh okay whatever." I got in my car and drove off but I really wanted to know what happened with Kayonie.

"Kayonie, are you okay?"
"Ma I don't want to talk about it."

She looked out the window I can tell she was now getting back in the shell where she wasn't going to talk, laugh just be that girl who just been through hell .

I drive back to my house Kayonie opened her side of the door got her bag and walked in the house with her house key. I place my head on the steering wheel. I got out the car and went in the house "Kayonie?" She looked at me while doing her homework and drinking a sprite.
"I don't want to talk about it okay Christian, is a dog and will always be. Can you please tell me why in the hell I walk in the school and I see nude pictures on the wall of me? I run up on him asking him like what's going on? He said his home boy dared him to post any nudes of me.  This dumb ass did it,  now I'm the laughing stock of the school ."

" Kayonie you are Thirteen years old why are taking pictures of your body naked and sending it off to him ?!"

"I thought I could trust him but I guess not ."

"You won't be able to,  you are in middle school Kayonie, you can't trust them little boys. "

I hear a knock on my door I walk and open it . "What's up Tete where is Onie? " PerPre asked.

"In the living room ."  he pushed passed me, the hell .

"Kayonie what in hell is wrong with you? I seen those naked pictures on every wall of the school, who are you sending pictures to ?!"

"It's nothing okay leave it alone." Kayonie said

"Oh nice to know my damn niece got her cookie and breast out to the entire world !  How in the fuck did they make it on a damn wall?"

"I sent them to Christian."

"Christian Cooper that big bald head dude you been dating ? God are  you that stupid?!"

"Stop acting like you are older than me damn!"

" I am by 3 months , 7 days and a couple weeks.  God damn Kayonie, I was in the middle of doing a science project.  Lord it was so much pictures of your body for my virgin eyes.  I'm pretty sure Ms. Ashley, is going to be in both our ears. Hell she might change our gym time to sex education. "

"Why are you hating on her anyway?"

PerPre turned around to see his twin sister and brother .

"Nobody hating Dakaria, what is on the walls of our school they can get her in serious trouble . So if I catch ya ass taking nudes I'm beat ya ass  . In this damn world you have to watch ya back and don't ever trust these lil girls or boys they will turn on you quick so all three of you Kayonie, Dakaria and Dakari y'all better learn who ya real friends are and who is not and don't get close to nobody in school."

"Whatever big bro" Dakaria said sitting on the couch.

"Dakaria,  think I'm playing with your ass don't get slapped take ya ass in the kitchen do your home work.

I sat back eating chips he has became overprotective more and more everyday.

Mid of the story

" So you're nephew is how old ?" Prince asked.

"13 he as  his twin sister and brother they  are 8."

"Mmm smart dude ."

"Been saying that since he hit Kindergarten straight A student ."