13. Miss you

Something in me is saying Rain and Perpre are hiding something but I'll about that later I kept driving to the funeral home when I walked in I felt so uncomfortable. "Hi how can I help you ?" A black woman , 5'2, grey long hair , glasses with a black dress. "Hi I came to look for a casket my daughter passed away. " Awww I'm so sorry love. "

Mid Of Story

Reigns walked in the house  "Where is  my baby Rain?"

Rain walked out the room   " Dad I'm 15 now I'm not a baby ."

"Whatever but Queenith where are you taking Rain for her birthday."

He so dry with it and stern .

"This weekend Reigns to Hawaii." I rolled my eyes .

"Congratulations on the marriage ."  He said .

"I get married in a couple weeks Mr. Nova, "

"Come on Rain let's give them some space." Prince said they walked away

"Well then...."

He got close to me I rubbed my stomach.

"How many months ?"

"One month."

He got close and kissed my lips I kissed back he grip my ass I moan allowing him to slip his tongue in my mouth but I realized we work together, we can't stand each other , what am I doing ? I jump off him.

"Reigns I'm getting married to your brother, we work together that is against the policy, we dislike each other."

He looked at me and said something that made me mad at Kaleb, "Rain let's go!" He yelled "Pick wisely Gibson." Rain ran out the room "No dad I was taking a good nap."
"Let's go Rain!!" She jumped and kissed me on the cheek running out the condo. "Reigns you didn't have to yell at her like that."
"Don't tell me what to do with my child."

"Fuck you ! " I push him out and slam the door. I flop on the couch.

"Yeah you do have to pick ."

"Prince are you going to grill me or listen to the story ."

"Okay..okay keep going ."

I looked around touching caskets a mahogany clean casket got my attention. "I'll take this one." She smiled "1000.20 dollars " I got my wallet out but I hear a voice "here." I turn to see Reigns "What are you doing ?" I whisper he just smiled I turn all the way around Ashley, Kiara , Rain, Alexandria his wife. "We came to help boo." Kiara said with a smile Kaleb and Reigns pick the casket up I follow they have a truck they place the casket on the back wrapping it with bubble wrap. "You need to go rest we got the rest of the shit ." Kaleb said "What did I tell you stay away from me !" Reigns came up to me I'm pissed I don't need him here to stress me out . "Calm down Queenith I talked to him now please go get rest ."

"I'm not tired ."  I walked a little sluggish my eyes were low now .

"Kiara take her home ."

Kiara tried grabbing me I pulled away and walked away.

Next day

I still didn't get no sleep Meka stayed the night she walked in the room .

"Some girl named Kiara down stairs ."

I nod my head my sister looked at me and left I groan I took a shower and put on .

Pink Scrubs
My hair in a phony tail
My black Nikes

I did my hygiene no make up I grab my phone and Purse I walk down stairs to see Kiara . "Come on." I said she looked at me her mouth dropped .

"Hell no you not going in today look at you ."

I just shrugged my shoulders and walked to my car she wasn't going to take me to work ill do it myself .

When I arrived I rushed to my office I sat in my chair I put my head on the desk my head is now spinning .

"Go home."

I looked up it's Kaleb I stood up trying to push him out but I went down .

"We need help!" Was all I heard before closing my eyes.

30 minutes

I was knocked out in the hospital.
.

I was knocked out in the hospital

"Queenith?"

I turned over to see Kiara I'm so sleepy  .

"You passed out from lack of food/ dehydration and sleep" I nod my head in let sleep take over .

"I'm let her stay the night at my house." Reigns said.

"Y'all don't get along." Kiara pointed out.

"Rain would love to see her so..."

"I think this happened because Kayonie passed away."

Everyone look at Sheldon dumb ass.