34. Obsession pt 1

So I'm on the couch my sister them coming over since they seen the post or whatever but the devil walked in first and I'm not gonna lie I'm pissed but the rest run in jumping on the couch asking questions but when Noel got in shit started going left .

"So what's up with you bro ?"

"Noel let's not act dumb or stupid, why in the hell did you touch my girlfriend?!"

"I did not touch her the fuck you talking about?"

"My nigga she got scratches to prove it you supposed to be my brother we blood momma didn't raise us like that!!"

Reigns walked in "The nigga had something to do with that red car shit too." Reigns said

"For real though Noel? You got shit to do with a brick hitting Brooklyn , the house  getting shot up all that shit !?" Kaleb screamed

"I needed the money!" Noel said

"For what?! "

"Drugs ." Rain said

"Oh shit this nigga popping Molly smoking on that Mary Jane sleeping on that cocaine got his head all twisted!" Meka laughed Perpre hit her arm "man that's not funny."

"So you telling me you put us all in danger for some drugs?!" I butt in .

"Basically." He said with no emotion .

"Who is in the car?" Kaleb asked

"Some girl name Jurnee and a nigga name Davis they serve me sometime and I'm in deubt so  they start going crazy." He said .

"They want both Meka and Queen or I'll be in trouble." Noel said

Kaleb looked at me . "Why they want you?"

"Private." I say laying back

He grab my hand and got me in the room.

"We not in no fucking private shit right now Queenith, this is dangerous and you hitting me with the private bullshit !!!!"

"I know that but Kaleb I can't tell you so chill."

He start pacing back and forth he looked at me his eyes went hazel.

" Brooklyn has been in the hospital, you have been in the hospital a house has been shot up not to mention Noel on drugs and was close to hurting you and our unborn child ! Now you tell me this one thing do you know these people cause you're damn face got hard when they mentioned that girl name!!!"

"I know her but I'll handle it alright." I say looking at him

"Today Queenith I'm not playing." He walked out

Damn it another problem........ another person,.....another  issue.

I call a number up

Unknown - hello
Me- Texas Roadhouse in 10

I hung up here we go