Part Three: The Pain

Pinkamena thought about it for a split second.
Pain.
End.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Pinkie Pie? We're home!!" Mr. Cake called from downstairs.
"Oh my. . She sure did make a mess." Mrs. Cake sighed. "Oh she'll pick it up, dear."
"AUUUUUUUUGGGHHH!"
"Gah! What was that?!? Pinkie Pie?!?" Mrs. Cake wondered aloud, trotting upstairs. "Pinkie Pie, was that y- OH MY CELESTIA!" Mrs. Cake yelled, seeing the knife, drenched in blood, and a nasty hole in her stomach, dripping blood. Her eyes were bloodshot, tears still streaming down. Straight mane. This is not Pinkie Pie.
"Puh-puh P-inkie?!" The blue earthpony yelled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rainbow sat on her bed, her head in her hooves.
Dang, Rainbow, Rd thought. Why'd ya have to do that. . ?
The cyan pegasus sighed. Ding dong.
Rainbow Dash trotted to the door to answer. It was Fluttershy and Twilight, the rest were probably on the ground since without wings, you can't stand on clouds. Fluttershy was crying, and hiccuping and shaking, it was very heartbreaking. Twilight, crying but not like Fluttershy, asked, "Did you find out?"
"About. . ?" "P-pi-hic-Pinki-pin-gasp"
"About Pinkie Pie?" "No. . ."
Oh no. This was bad. And it was probably all her fault.
Finally, Twi looked down and said:
"Pinkie Pie tried to commit suicide and now she's in the hospital."

"Oh no."