Part Twenty Eight: The "Water"

Ohmyfrikinggawd!

(YES THERE WILL BE A CHAPTER WITH A STORY IN THIS UPDATE SO DONT GET YER PANTIES IN A KNOT. I JUST NEED TA SAY SOMETHING)

WE'VE REACHED 100 FOLLOWERS/CUPCAKES(lol I'm calling you guys my Cupcakes now!!!)!!!!!!

Actually I've reached 118 or something but whatevs...

THANK YOU!!! /)^3^(\ *Virtual kisses from Pinkamena <3*

(Here's your update!)

"Twi...light...?" The voice was distant, like through a tunnel. Only one of Twilight's eyes opened.

"Rainbow...? Where... Where am I?" Twilight struggled to sit up but the pain wouldn't let her. She laid in a hospital bed. "What happened?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Warning, the following potion will wipe out specific parts of your memory and can only be cured by the Cure Potion. If a memory that is wiped involves other ponies, the others too will be wiped of the memory. One potion only. Directions... Blah blah blah..." Pinkamena muttered to herself, reading the book as she trotted down the path of Ponyville.

The potion bumped around inside her saddlebag on its way to Rainbow Dash's cloud mansion. Her huge party cannon, pulled by a saddle under the saddlebag, dragged behind her tail.

She knew Dash had taken Twi and AJ to the hospital by now. Perfect timing, she thought silently. Pinkamena, you're a genius!

Creeping through the night, she felt like a ninja. Crickets chirped. Not a single pony was awake.

The pink earth pony found the humongous cloud home and smiled.

She took off her saddlebag and party cannon saddle off carefully and placed them on the ground. Then, Pinkamena unhooked her party cannon from the saddle and aimed it at her target: herself.

She quickly gathered the potion in her teeth and pushed the button on the light blue cannon.

BOOM!

A blast of confetti, streamers, and- especially- balloons flew at her with strong speed. She filled it up with as much helium balloons as possible.

Opening her eyes, Pinkamena Diane Pie found herself lifting off the ground. She was on the balloons!

"Oh... Wow!" She squealed, but panicked when the potion slipped out of her mouth. With shaky hooves, she caught it. Pinkamena wasn't 100% sure this was going to work.

The pink pony frantically started tying the strings to her hooves and felt a soft, wet feeling on her back. She had hit the mansion. Pinkamena flipped around and the balloons were now above her. She slowly floated through the cloud...

The floating pony barely touched the cloud and "walked" down Rainbow Dash's hallway. It was dark. She couldn't turn on the lights since Scootaloo was home. Going into the kitchen, she quietly fixed up Dash a meal.

She wrote a little note that said, "Sorry, Dashie! -Pinkie" and placed it next to the plate. Putting the plate on RD's bed, Pinkamena almost jumped and laughed at herself for being so stupid- She was this close from forgetting about the potion!

The pony only grinned when she poured the clear liquid into a cup on Dash's night stand. She was smart enough to know that RD wouldn't eat the food.

After all of the emotion today, all Rainbow will like is a glass of "water".