Part Twenty Six: The Farewell

Fluttershy laid on her comfy sofa, unaware of what was currently happening at Sweet Apple Acres.

"You alright? You seem... blue.."

Fluttershy whipped her head around to a familiar face that belonged to a familiar voice. He held blue flowers in his claw. His paw was behind his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"PINKIE YOU DON'T
UNDERSTAND!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH BUCKING SHIT YOU'VE MADE ME GO THROUGH!"

Pinkamena's lip trembled as her body shook, fear and pain seeping through her veins like blood now.

"I-I do... I'm sor-sorry... Rainbow Dash. I know I wen-went too far... But I n-n-needed you to love m-me..." She wiped her face with a sniff. "I don't k-know why I did tha-that to Applejack... Or T-T-Twilight... A-and I-I'm sc-scared!"

"YOU SHOULD BE!" The pegasus roared, her throat on fire.

"IF YOU LOVED ME SO MUCH, THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS! I LOVED APPLEJACK AND NOW SHE'S GONNA HATE ME AND YOU NOW! SAME WITH TWILIGHT!

"HOW COULD I EVER FORGIVE YOU! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE YOU! HOW!"

"I don't know."

Silence. Pinkamena didn't feel like crying. She felt dried up like a raisin, too emotionless to cry. "I'll make this up for yo-"

Rainbow looked at her with pure fury and pain. She got off of the earth pony and walked over to the two body's, both unconscious. "You can't."

Rd sat next to Twilight and pushed her over. She yelled, frightened by her looks.

"Monster," Dash muttered under her breath. She was talking to Pinkamena Diane Pie.

She made her way to AJ and covered her mouth from yelling again. "A-applejack..?" Her voice cracked.

"Rainbow I'm so sorry. I don't care if you hate me, just please forgive me. That's all I want now. I don't want you." Pinkamena was up now, standing behind the pegasus.

"Welp, that dream of yours shouldn't exist. You know I won't forgive you." said Rainbow with a cruel, harsh tone.

"Go. I don't want to see you again. Ever."

Pinkamena Diane Pie felt a tear trickle down her cheek and onto Rainbow's back. It felt numb and meant nothing to her. She knew this was coming. She knew it...

"Okay. But remember these last words, Rainbow."

"I said go."

Rainbow Dash tried to hide her face. Her dark pink eyes shimmered with tears threatening to spill. Her marefriend was probably dead now. Maybe even a friend. She didn't know that she will lose another. A pink friend.

"I lov-" she wanted so badly to tell Rainbow she loved her. No. Bad idea.

"I mean... I'll miss you."

And she trotted up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. I'm wrapping this story up.
I just wanted to say "WOW ERMAGERD"

Fixing A Pegasus has 4.2k reads!!!

That's a lot!!!

Thank you so much and I'll update in a bit ;)

~Pinkamena_Diane__Pie~