Percy Jackson asked you out on a date?

Z's p.o.v

: True. I don't know you. But I would definitely love too ;) And if you're a crazy old lady, who's to say I'm not a batshit crazy old grandpa? I would still make a sexy grandpa though ;) :*

~S :

S. The person's name started with S. And if I'm reading it right, he is a guy. Right?

It had been a grueling day at the bookstore since there was a read-out-loud event. It had taken every ounce of my energy to not scream at those kids running about, knocking down books from the shelves. The books which I had to pick up! Anyway, I came over to Parks as soon as my shift ended. Where I found a reply waiting for me. I might or might not have giggled reading the chit. I shall neither confirm nor deny.

I was thinking of what to write when Cade burst into the cafe, literally, rushing towards me.

"I GOT ENTRY PASSES FOR THE CLUB FOR FREE. WE HAVE TO GO!"

Everybody. Every single person present in the cafe was staring at us. And what was I doing? What do you think? DYING OF EMBARRASSMENT!

"Gods Cade! keep it quiet, will you. Sit down."

"We are going!"

"I'm tired"

"I know for a fact you don't have work tomorrow"

"So?"

"So? So that means you can sleep tomorrow and have to come with me today."

"Are you going to let me not go?"

"Are you going to let your girl-friend go to a club alone?"

"You play dirty!"

"So you're coming"

"Yeah whatever"

"GREAT! So let's go"

"Now?"

"Yup" This girl I swear.

Asking her to wait outside, I scribbled a message for S. I was debating if I should sign it or not when Cade's shout came from outside. I let it be as it is and rushed out to join Cade.

: Sorry but grandpas are not my type ;) And you evaded my question. Which leads to the fact that you haven't actually had the drink.

p.s. are you from Denver? :

We went to my apartment for me to change into 'acceptable clothes' according to Cade. I went with a black printed tee with my black jeans and shoes. Cade was dressed in a pretty teal colored top with ripped shorts and knee length boots. For the night I decided to put on contacts instead of my glasses.

 For the night I decided to put on contacts instead of my glasses

__

'The club' was the latest addition to our cities collection of all-age clubs. And since its opening, it had been full almost every night. It could be contributed to the fact that they opened on the first day of vacations, a smart tactic really. It was near impossible to get an entry if you didn't have a pass. Since Cade had somehow managed to get those the two of us were now standing in the line of pass holders to enter the club.