Hey, Zach?

Z's p.o.v

I had just finished my shift, a very tiring shift, and was walking towards Parks. It had been a long day, everything with Cade, the customers and then there is Dennis. I was ready to sit back and enjoy my cup of coffee and just relax. 

Reaching Parks in 10 minutes and collecting my order, I went to my seat. To say that excitement didn't bubble inside me every time at the prospect of reading S's note would be a lie. Getting comfortable in my seat and taking a sip of my coffee, I reached down to take out the note left by S. 

: How about we bring that someday real close? And to see that look I will have to see your face. As for my parents, I'm very curious as to how you knew it was them. Also, why they were picking up my drink, there's something I need to tell you to answer that question.

I'm sorry Z, I know I said that take your time and we'll meet whenever you are ready, but I feel that time is slipping from my hands and I would really love to meet you. Soon.

The thing that I need to tell you, I'm afraid that if I tell it over these posts you'll never want to meet me. I don't want to risk that; I'm just being honest.

So Z, if you're willing to give me a chance and meet me (I promise I don't bite), meet me here in Parks tomorrow at 7? Will you be done by work by then? If not, I'll be waiting from 7 here. Don't worry, I'll understand if you don't come, but life is short and why wait to do something that's eventually going to happen?

And me being the gentleman that I am, I'll let you take two guesses for the guess that you forgot :) And my guess for today is you'll forgive me pushing you to meet me and if we don't meet you'll continue leaving posts for me?

~S :

I was glad that I had swallowed that sip I took before reading the note. I'm definitely finding it difficult to process my thoughts at the moment. This note, it made me feel worried? I was not sure I why I felt wary of meeting him before, maybe because he was practically a stranger *cue duh moment* 

Though I'll admit I have been thinking about meeting him and can feel one of those 'just go for it' moments coming along. I knew then that I want to meet him and I'm going to meet him tomorrow.

Before I could start freaking about this decision of mine, I finished my drink and food before writing my response to him.

: I have a lot of questions, but I guess I can ask them tomorrow all together?

1. I knew they were your parents because I heard their order and I don't think there are a lot of people who order a frappuccino with chocolate sauce.

2. I don't think you can do or tell me anything to make me not like talking to you. So the chances of that are out of the picture.

3. I get off of work at 8 tomorrow, so see you at 8:30?

4. I'm agreeing to meet you only because you promised not to bite me :P

And why thank my gentleman. I'll take one of those guesses today if you may? I'm guessing that you are going to be mind blown by my personality and vice verse :P

I'll admit that I'm nervous as well as excited for tomorrow. Later then mate?

~Z :

My heartbeat was up to my throat by the time I had folded and put the note in its place. I was really doing this. I was finally meeting him. I am meeting S. 

This was too big a thing to not tell Cade. Without thinking further I dialed her number. She picked up on the second ring.

"Zach?"

"Hey"

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah! No! Okay, so there's this thing..."

"Okay?"

"I'm meeting someone tomorrow"

"Who?"

"Well... I don't really know"

"What? You're not making sense right now Zach"

"Right, you know about that slot under Parks's tables?"

"Yeah?... Omg! Did you use that?"

"Yeah, and I've been talking to this person for a few weeks now..."

"Few weeks? Zach Connor! Why am I knowing about this only now?"

"Well..."

"Okay, nevermind that! Who is he? What's his name?"

"I'll tell you everything, come over to my place in 20?"

"On my way!"

"Cool, so see you."

"Hey, Zach?"

"Yeah?"

"I really am sorry about everything that happened before. Just wanted to let you know."

"I know Cade. It's okay"

"So we cool now?"

"Totally and hurry up and come over, I'll be reaching home soon."

"Cooommmiiinngggg. And I want every tiny detail!"

"Yeah yeah"

I laughed as I hung the call. And just like that, everything was okay between us. Now that that was over, there is tomorrow's meeting to think about. 

I left Parks with a very excited Cade waiting for me. Boy, this is going to be interesting.

__________

Do not kill me! This is a filler before the next verrryyyyy big chapter which is coming soooon.

Zach and Cade are back on!!!!!

Also, please do vote, comment, and share <3

Love you all!

~kiara