Chapter Eighteen

Hello! Hope you enjoy just a short fun chapter before the next few which I am trying to make a bit longer than usual:) please comment!

10 votes for the next chapter to be published <3

- - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - -

Luke and I arrived at the beach. It was such a nice day. There was not one cloud in the sky and no sign of any wind. The beach wasn't too busy. The water was crystal clear and so calm with only soft waves crashed againt the shore. I stepped out of the car and looked at the ocean,breathing in the fresh air. Luke and I grabbed our towels from the car.
"Ready to go?" Luke asked.
"Yep!" I exclaimed jumping on his back. Luke piggybacked me to a spot on the sand where we dumped our stuff. I jumped off his back and threw my towel down. The ocean looked so inviting. I pulled my shirt and shorts off, exposing my bikini. I could see Luke looking from the corner of his eye- cheeky thing. I caught him looking at me when I turned to face him, he smiled his heartmelting smile at me before pulling his shirt off. His body was perfect. Toned, not too tan or sicklingly muscly, just perfect. I tried to distract myself by pulling out the sunscreen. I apllied it on to my stomach and face, thats the only place I only ever got burnt- aswell as my back and shoulders. At first I tried to apply it to my back myself, twisting my arm in all sorts of directions. Luke saw me and laughed. He grabbed the sunscreen and started to rub it into my back slowly.
"You could have just asked!" he said cheekily. I giggled with him. We stood there for what seemed like forever with Luke massaging sunscreen into my back.
"All done." Luke said with a crooked smile.
"Thankyou." I smiled back at him.
"Excuse me?" we heard someone say. We both turned around to see two fifteen year old girls standing there. "You are from the Janoskians right?" they said, already knowing the answer.
"Yeh!" Luke told the two fans. "And do you know who this is?" he said pulling me around the waist.
"I've seen you in Dolly!" One of them said.
"Yes you're Ruby Williams!" the other said.
"ahah on the mark ladies." said Luke. "Want a picture?" the girls nodded excitedly and handed their cameras to a stranger who happened to be walking past. Once we were done, the girls hugged us and ran back to where their stuff was.
"Weren't they sweet." I said to Luke. He nodded in agreement.
"Race you down to the water?" he asked.
"GO!" I said running. Luke ran after me. We splashed into the warm water laughing like loonies. We went deeper into the water so that it was near our hips. I floated on my back for a moment, letting the water soak my hair and 'clear my thoughts'. When i stood up, Luke was studying me again. I splashed water at him. "Oi!" he said splashing me back. The pattern continued and soon we were completely soaked. Luke laughed and shook some water from his hair. "Ok! I surrender!" I squealed. Luke chuckled and took a step towards me pulling me into a hug. He then lifted me up so that my legs were around his body. I put my arms around his neck.
"Luke what are you doing?" I asked him. Instead of telling me, he walked deeper into the water.
"No Luke!" I exclaimed holding him tighter "There's jellyfish out there!"
"There isnt" Luke laughed.
"No really please Luke, I will cry. Please just take me back" I said being serious but also shit scared at the same time.
"I will take you back if you agree to something." Luke said taking a step further out. My grip to him tightened- I was hanging on for my life.
"Yes what!"
"You will make me a sandwich and milkshake at home and be my slave for the rest of the day." Luke said evilly.
"Are you joking? Be your slave?" I laughed- No way was that happening. Luke took another big step deeper.
"OKAY OKAY! I'LL BE YOUR SLAVE JUST TAKE ME BACK TO SHORE!" I yelled
"And you have to call me master Lukey"
"OKAY, I WILL!" Lie. I was not going to call him Master Lukey- it was the most ridiculous thing I had ever heard.
"Master??"
"LUKEY! MASTER LUKEY!" I yelled at him, laughing.
Luke took me back to where I could stand and I let go of him.
"Thankyou!" I said relieved- I could not stand deep water.
"It's getting chilly." said Luke starting to shiver. "Wanna get out?"
"Yeh" I agreed. We walked back to our stuff and dried ourselves off. Instead of going home straight away we sat on the shore for a bit, talking and taking photos. Just last week, Luke got a new camera and was always taking photos wherever he went.
"Oh my god, Luke stop!" I giggled as he took continuous shots of me.
"You are good to take photos of!" he said. I giggled even more. "Look at me."
"Nooo!"
"Please Rubes, just a few more!" he begged giving me the puppy dog eyes. I couldnt argue. I turned to face him as he snapped photos. "Thats all." he said putting away the camera. I smiled at him. He turned back to look at me, putting his arms around my shoulders. "Ready to go home?" he asked.
I nodded back at him but got stuck in his eyes, they were mesmerising. I put my arm around the back of his body. Luke looked into the distance. I could see him thinking hard. He then looked back at me. "Ive had the best day with you." he told me
"So have I" I admitted.

- - - - - - -  - - - LUKE'S POV - - - -  - - - - - - - -  - -

I didn't know whether I should do it or not? I looked at her and caught her looking back into my eyes.
"Thankyou." I whispered to her.
"My pleasure." she smiled. I loved her smile. It was enought to make my day. Ruby was always naturally beautiful. She wore hardly any make-up, her personality was golden and her body was bloody amazing, even though she didn't think it was. I couldn't stop myself from looking at her- just like this morning when she exposed her bikini- i couldnt take my eyes off her. I bit my lip thoughtfully- I knew she liked it when I did that. She smiled at me- probably becuase she could see what I was thinking. I leant in and pressed my lips onto hers softly. Our lips moved together in one motion together before Ruby slowly pulled away, leaving me wanting more. She looked away, tucking a piece of her curly hair behind her ear and clearing her throat.
"So uhm, you still up for that sandwich and milkshake?" she asked trying to erase the awkward situation that I had just created.
"Sure. You are my slave after all." I said back. We both smiled and Ruby helped me up off the sand. And with that, everything was back to normal. It was as if I had never kissed her. Maybe she considered it as just a frienly kiss. I suddenly realised why Ruby had avoided my kiss. Christi. My girlfriend who I had completely forgotten about in that moment. Shit.